** The official DTT REGIONAL COLOURS**

Tried to make some national badges

badge.jpg

mothgils said:
could one of you photoshop gurus take a stab at this? replace the IMS text with the DTT text. Maybe only a 2 checkered flags or something?

I see there is an indiana one RIGHT above this, but I wanted something more indiana/indianapolis centric. Here is what we put together. Looking to get an order in here soon

Attachments

• DO-THE-TON-MAIN-mod.jpg
    DO-THE-TON-MAIN-mod.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 329
SouthPaw said:
Had a bit of time to fool around in photoshop... also didn't see any Canadian Colours.. yes colour with a U

Heres a quick edit to the universal logo... curve on the bottom a bit off

DOTHETONMAIN52.jpg
nice to see some other canadians on here,, I will give it a shot and design something up in the next couple days.

T400 said:
nice to see some other canadians on here,, I will give it a shot and design something up in the next couple days.

There are a ton of Canadians here. Including the founder/owner of the forum (Tim).

Hey! We are making some shirts up like this. Available to order.

72338_4884202578287_726915320_n_zps7566ca3b.jpg

Want one? Go here:

http://www.raleigheurobike.com

Click: registration > order swag > select the D3T/Do The Ton shirt size you like (scroll down - NOT the Eurobike shirt!)

There is a feature to add postage... U.S. only. If you are outside the States, drop me a note....

~ Scot

made a New Jersey patch for any of us from the nation's most hated state.

Attachments

• DTTNJ2.jpg
    DTTNJ2.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 1,023
Great looking patches.. Lots of really good work.
I drew these up for any Canadian Members, only hand drawn. I would like any input on which one I should put together on my photoshop program, At the bottom right of the Maple leaf, I am going to place the Province or Territory (short form)

Attachments

• DTT Canadian Made.png
    DTT Canadian Made.png
    872.4 KB · Views: 350
  • DTT Canadian Racers.png
    DTT Canadian Racers.png
    811.2 KB · Views: 354
Re: Re: ** The official DTT REGIONAL COLOURS**

notcraig said:
Recovering from a crazy night out, decided to try something fun that didn't involve going outside and melting.

Arizonans, any ideas?
In my head: instead of the state outline, a roadrunner? for cities/communities, a star on the "map" outline?
The state flag is too colorful for my tastes (the simple Oregon Blue and Gold has tainted my view), to be on something like this, but I'm open to suggestions.

The quality is reduced (yet still the image is ginormous. go figure. too lazy to worry about it). Alignment of the letters is off and skewed , but again, just messin' around.

I like the design. Maybe just adding the state colors of blue and gold to the mix in the checkerboard in the background? Or throwing some saguaro cactus in there somewhere would be cool.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Anybody got one for the great state of Maine? I know there's snow on the ground most of the year but still. Great looking designs btw.

OK, so shoot me a note if you want one of these. On sale for a limited time, while our supplies last!
539626_10200491344421506_771821545_n_zps3b729048.jpg

Whoa! There are some creative minds out there.
Want to tr my hand at making up one for the Seattle area, are those templates still available and can you send one over?
I'll post the thing or several draft when done.

beachcomber said:
New batch of DTT UK / and Cafe Moto patches and decals just in.

This is the 2nd. replacement batch [ Nov 2013 ]. I've had several new enquiries and over 100 [ !! ] original enquiries.

Brother Joe over at DWMS Racing may have some left [??]

There was a slight increase in costs for the last batch, but I've held the prices for now.

Just to confirm both designs are available as a patch and good quality decal.

Site supporters get a discount

DTT

Patch £2.45 - non supporter £3.25
Decal £1.45 - " " " £2.25

Cafe Moto - no additional discount due to costings.

Patch £3.45
Decal £1.95

Postage to US / Canada is £2.50 for 1 patch / 1 decal - then it shoots up to £4.25.

Don't blame me, blame the Post Office robbing bastards !

UK post remains at £1.00 for up to 5 items.

Picture055.jpg

CafeMotoLogo.jpg

Well that's impressive :) Now, if someone could just whip one of those out in steel with black enamel :D

Back
Top Bottom