Race viewing party a my place on Sunday

DaveMinella

Hey, all.
I haven't mentioned it on this board, but I'm having a little get-together at my place on Sunday from 4-8(ish) for the last race of the MotoGP season.
We'll have the official Eurosport coverage of the 125, Moto2 and GP races as well as a ton of Paella & Sangria since the race is in Valencia. We're thinking about a ride beforehand if the weather is nice. If you don't mind mingling with the Ducatisi, we'd love to have a few more guests. (We'll also probably replay Wednesday's Cafe Racer TV episode - It's the Boz Bros one.)
I'm in SE Cary, so message me for directions if you're interested.
Dave

Are they Rossi fans? I don't want to sit around and hear a bunch of Lorenzo BS... ;D

Now Stoner, I am OK with....

xulf13 said:
HEY!!! I'm a Valentino Rossi Fan. But I do also like Stoner.

We're all over the place, but since most of us are Ducati riders, and American, there's usually a lot of cheering for Nicky.

I am a Rossi fan also. It is Lorenzo I don't care for. He is just a bit too egotistical for me....

Looks like I got a green light. Your place load up on the GPS?

I've got a power steering conversion job to do tomorrow. So I'm out for this one. Have fun guys.

114 Crosswaite Way, Cary. Should GPS fine.
We have tons of races, including classics back to the 50s. Plenty of great friends and good times (and A LOT of bike talk). Two gallons of Sangria, a case of Estrella beer and a ton of paella. Park in the driveway if there's room. Jen & I aren't going anywhere.

cafetbird said:
I am a Rossi fan also. It is Lorenzo I don't care for. He is just a bit too egotistical for me....

Looks like I got a green light. Your place load up on the GPS?

Hey, Scot. Um, you can bring your lady. We have three cycle chicks here, and they're always looking for more girls to hang out with.

DaveMinella said:
Hey, Scot. Um, you can bring your lady. We have three cycle chicks here, and they're always looking for more girls to hang out with.

Hey, thanks for the offer, Dave! I generally solo it on these sorts of gigs. My wife isn't into bike, and is not a gear head. Then there are the kids... but my 10 YO son is a huge Rossi fan, and is just learning about the sport! That just requires things to stay "PG". Planning to take him to Indy next year, but I'd wouldn't take him to SBK at Road Atlanta...

Back
Top Bottom