Motorcycle Sundays Durham, Part Deux April 10th

tonupchad

motorcyclesundays.jpg

Re: Motorcycle Sundays Durham begins this Sunday April 3rd

Thanks, Chad - is this going to be a monthly thing, bi-weekly, or yet to be determined?

I saw some different timing on it - 10:00 to 1:00 now? That works a bit better for me, anyway!

It's the same format as the old Michael's Meetup. ALL are welcome and ALL are event organizers. The Joyce is open all day so they don't mind. I'll probably stick around till the afternoon catching up with some old friends and then head out for a ride or catch a show down the street. The vintage scooter guys/gals will be there and they are spinning off in the afternoon for a tech day down the street.

If there's no participation there will not be another one so please spread the word.

Look forward to seeing you Sunday!

tonupchad said:
If there's no participation there will not be another one so please spread the word.

I wouldn't give up on it too easy... a successful recurring event is equal parts planning, promotion, luck, and sometimes persistence....

They get stepped on sometimes by weather, other events, others folks schedules. So far, this one looks like it has good potential though!

I was there and had a good time, met some folks and went for a nice ride... keep it going ill say :)

Yep, the conditions were perfect for a great turnout. Hopefully, it will continue to grow as the word spreads!

now I realize we have bike night each wednesday at QSL but why can't we have something like this in Charlotte? Somoto is only once a month.... Scot, Charlotte needs you back man...

I think they may have been closed for Easter. I went the week before that, and all was cool. It should still be on. There is a Facebook page for all the latest info.

Back
Top Bottom