Colorado Crew!!!!!

Is there Anybody out there............

I live in northglenn 104th & I25 any people have any projects close by.

Dragon Soaring said:
Is there Anybody out there............

I live in northglenn 104th & I25 any people have any projects close by.

i'm next door to you in westminster at federal and 104th. no projects at the moment- but im down to ride before it gets too cold.

sounds good
all i have is my 2003 sportster i have a cb200 cb175 and cl175 that will be come 2 complete bikes

sweet - i love those cb200s. ive been scouring craigslist for one of those for a winter project.

MrBlueSide said:
sweet - i love those cb200s. ive been scouring craigslist for one of those for a winter project.
It was good meeting you at the Distinguish ride. We ought to get a ride in before first snow fall.

Joe here from Manitou Springs, we have a handful of riders down here and are looking to meet more vintage enthusiasts. My wife and I were at the Distinguished Gentleman's Ride in Denver on our CB's. Hit me up if your from around here.

Hey, new to the forums. I know it's pretty cold at the moment here (I live in north Denver, 84th and Washington), but I'm just putting the finishing touches on my first build, a 71 CB350. I see there are a couple of you guys that live in my neighborhood. When the weather permits, would be cool to go on a ride! 8)

Attachments

• CB350.JPG
    CB350.JPG
    400.4 KB · Views: 364
Thanks Dragon. Only engine mods were KA slipper chain and Tsubaki chain. Oh, and installed the Rick's charging kit upgrade. Also got new valves and a valve job, removed starter, new rings and cylinders honed, and got a lot of other parts that needed replaced after all of the years.

Sounds cool. I'm up off 104 and Grant have my cb200 cafe in a state of reassembly. Till I change something again. Lately I have been buffing out my shop. Hit me up 303-946-9281

It's gunna be warm enough to ride next week. Anyone want to meet up for some beer at happy hour somewhere? Just a thought. I'm in Westminster / northglenn.

Hello everyone! I'm in Westminster right off 104th. I've got a 80 CM400 daily rider and a CL175 project. Looking forward to meeting up sometime for a ride or just to turn some wrenches.

I'm up for wrench sesh 303 946 9281
I around 2:00ish till about 7:30ish mon & tue I can stay up late. Tue and wen I'm off of work

P.S any one local have a mig/tig and/or a tubing bender?

Thanks Chris

New guy here. I live in Littleton near Bowles and Kipling and I work near Zuni and 32nd. I've seen a few cafe bikes in that area, around 29th. Anyone here build them? I'm currently working on a cb750f dohc. No mods right now, just getting it running and safe for the next season. Maybe I'll build it into something else next year.

I'm looking to buy asap. I'll likely be touring a bit and checking out the events at Sloan's Lake.
Now could someone point me somewhere other than CL for some good finds?
Missed out on a great CB750 this weekend and it has me set on getting one before May.

-Anders

six2lincoln said:
Warm weather is upon us (sometimes). We will come out of hibernation.
Hibernation? We've been riding all winter.
This site is on its last legs.
Keep up on a local Facebook group, or get to know some guys and get phone numbers. Rawfish makes it out from time to time on his badbitch chopper, but has too many responsibilities to get around for everything.

FingerBanger said:
Hibernation? We've been riding all winter.
This site is on its last legs.
Keep up on a local Facebook group, or get to know some guys and get phone numbers. Rawfish makes it out from time to time on his badbitch chopper, but has too many responsibilities to get around for everything.
There's been a few rides and get togethers. I'll have to post some stuff to keep this site going.......

Back
Top Bottom