Cherohala Ride... Sunday July 22nd

RumRunner

Been Around the Block
The Revolutionary RATs are putting together a ride on Sunday July 22nd, but all brands are welcome.

Here's the plan:
- Meeting up at The Original Pancake house in Alpharetta for breakfast then hitting the road at 9am:
- Ride up to Blue Ridge to meet up with guys having Breakfast at the L&L Beanery. We'll meet at the Raceway at 515 & 5 and be on the Road by 11am.
- Ride up to Tellico Plains to meet up with some guys riding down from Knoxville.
- At that point we'll get some lunch, and ride the Cherohala Skyway to Robbinsville (we should be to Robbinsville by 2:!5)
- Then possibly ride up to Deals Gap, and go from there.

Shoot me an email if you're interested... georgiacaferacer@gmail.com

Doug

Just an FYI it was a GREAT Ride...

13 Guys at Breakfast, and up the group grew to 20 by the time we got to Tellico Plains. A huge shout out to the folks at the Cotton Pickin Inn as they opened up special for our group. We met up with another 18 riders out of Knoxville so there were 38 of us for lunch, and riding the Cherohala. Group rides can be a lot of fun.

Cheers,

That sounds like it was a blast. I've been up there in a car, but not on a bike. Bummer I missed it.

CafeRacer650 said:
That sounds like it was a blast. I've been up there in a car, but not on a bike. Bummer I missed it.

It's one of the nicer rides you'll find. We try to do it a couple of times a year, and we're going to do it as a big group ride on an annual basis.

Back
Top Bottom