Planning a ride

Tstang429

Hey guys a few freinds and I are planning a ride around lake Michigan. One of my friends lives in Michigan and where all getting together for this trek. One debate where all having is best time of the year. I know the U.P. has a little different weather pattern than I am used to Ohio native here. Not looking for a fall ride as beautiful as it may be that's the my anniversary so a vacation there is set by the misses. The plan now is to ride over to muskegon take the ferry over to Milwaukee. Than ride from Milwaukee up to escanaba. Than Looking to ride from Escanaba over to Traverse city Final ride would be from traverse back down to muskegon than back across the state to home. That's roughly how we are planning it out right now trying to do this over a 4 day span. Any insight would be welcome this is one of my biggest rides in a stretch but I am used to 200-300 miles a day riding.
Thanks in advance.

It sounds like a great plan! Are you planning on anybody riding in a truck behind you? If you break down, it would be nice to have somebody to take you to the next town to get parts, if needed. UP is awesome. It should be an epic beautiful ride. Wish I could go :) Let me know when you stay in TC. I have a cabin there and we could all meet up and you could camp out there for the night.

Back
Top Bottom