Custom Stainless Brake Lines

themotoworks

Been Around the Block
Hi all, it looks like Shawn (slingshot) is not making hoses anymore, I used to get mine from him but due to the amount of bikes I was doing, opted to invest in my own crimper/tester. Since he doesn't seem to be around, I'd like to put myself out there as providing the same service, I didn't want to compete with him as he's a nice dude, but if the need isn't being filled, I'd gladly take on the work. The hoses are low profile DOT approved (DOT number on the crimp/insured by brakequip), stainless or zinc plated banjo ends, and I can also do m10 compression type ends in zinc plated steel. Orders received before noon eastern will go out that day via usps. Thanks!

email me sean@themotoworks.com or call 585 469 5521

shoot me an email as far as what you need, pricing is based on the length, and what fittings and material the ends are. very generally speaking, 10$(build/test labor) + $5/foot of length (rounded up), and for stainless banjo ends it's $12.50/end. so a 2 foot cable with two stainless banjo ends would be $45. zinc plated steel ends are $5 less per end.

pricing update as of 8-5-19 (tarrifs on imported goods have affected pricing of the hardware Brakequip supplies to me)

stainless banjo ends - $15, $6 per foot of hose length

Back
Top Bottom