MOPEDS MO PUSSY

the blk and red one is sick. but yeah there are a few guys that roll through my neighborhood on peds. i saw get your roll on anything on wheels is cool with me.

I rode with a short-lived crew, the Suicycles, in Orlando FL.

I had both a 1978 Cimatti Gran Prix XL and a 1980 Puch Maxi Sport MKII

They were more fun in the city. Now that I live in Farm Country, I need something a little faster.

4eyes said:
I'd rather have an ass kicking than ride a scooter 8)
ok first these are very cool bikes. second they are not scooters. they are mopeds. difference.
have to love two strokes when I added my after market exhaust and upped the carb no my vespa I doubled my hp I am hoping to do a little more to gain another 5hp.

keep on riding

Nice stuff man! Never really seen any mopeds here downunder, but there sure are a few DIY jobs getting around with kits for mountainbikes being popular. Theres also the odd 2-stroke powered BMX bike jetting around:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7mXga5-C4M

Love to fit a custom pipe to one of those, it'd be a blast at the local track haha.

- boingk

yep, this summer im building a boardtrack racer moped out of a cruiser frame and a 50cc engine.
and i gotta say, i had "throw a kit on that bitch" in my head for days.

yeah thems Hollywood Holt do it right! Catchy tune.

Im stoked you got a board racer on the move. Im doing up a puch magnum racer this summer. Watch out for a build thread.

haha right. the cruiser i ordered should be here this week. and after i purchase the new tail light/signals combo for my cafe and the battery and new petcock for my cl125, ill be saving up for the 50cc engine and other necessary materials. im planning on doing this...

3652d1226886815-indian-board-track-racer-1914-indian-racer-001.jpg

VonYinzer said:
I have to get one... Im obsessed with the magnums. Not cheap though... You said "people are doing away with the ped option". Does that mean you can get rid of the pedals, and just bump start? I gotta say, thats what I would do...

Ever seen one of these? Yamaha FS1:
yamaha-fs1-1.jpg

It was known as a FIZZER, or FIZZY (FS1-E)
That one is from 1974 ('M' on plate is year designation)
Pedals locked into forward position and move opposit way to swingarm (as they are ahead of pivot point)
Couple of friends had them, with porting and expansion chamber they would do about 60mph.
Its a disc valve motor, you cut disc to increase intake timing (throttle and 'choke' cables go into rightt engine cover)

PJ

Back
Top Bottom