Tampa Bay, Florida!!!!

Cycle Gear Tampa is having a bike night tonight.

Gah, I miss being a full time resident down there, business has pulled me away from the beach bum/aspiring golfer life that I've grown to love so much.

I'm newer to this forum, but I live in tampa over in Seminole heights. I have a 71 cb350 that I'm in the process of rebuilding. I'm hoping to have it done in time for august's first Friday at sake bomb. My friend and I ride up to brooksville every now and then, they have some caves and springs out there that we explore. I'll let you guys know when I get my bike running if anyone is interested in doing a trip.

Hi. I'm a newb in St. Pete working on my first build. It's a little cb100. Hoping to build a mold for a custom seat this weekend. Maybe in a couple of months I'll be able to join a few of you downtown a Saki Bomb.

jmcelhan said:
Hi. I'm a newb in St. Pete working on my first build. It's a little cb100. Hoping to build a mold for a custom seat this weekend. Maybe in a couple of months I'll be able to join a few of you downtown a Saki Bomb.

where at in st. pete? im always trying to meet new people into the vintage bike scene. im 25 and live in st pete as well. PM me as i will be syncing my CB360 carbs tomorrow and know a few other people with bikes as well. always good to have a little network of people to help with projects, bullshit with, and to help

Anyone doing the Distinguished Gentleman's Ride this year?

Sent from my iPhone while driving and eating a burger.

For any St. Pete info look up Ronin Vintage on FB. It's my understanding that vintage bike night in St. Pete is at Sake Bomb

guys it used to be at SAKE BOMB but has been moved to THE BENDS in st pete. its on 1st ave n and MLK. super small bar just like sake bomb but way more better parking and stuff.

Hello born2expire, I live in Brandon, Fl which is just on other side of Tampa and have also been looking for people close by to ride with, I have got the weekends off if you want to go riding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys! I'm new here to DTT, but I just figured I'd bump this thread and see if any of these posts are still relevant... Google Maps says Sake Bomb is permanently closed? Anyway, I'm 27 working on my first build, an obscure 1982 Suzuki GS300L in Carrollwood. I've discovered it's not the most popular bike for building a cafe racer/brat, but I'm gonna give it a shot and have some fun!

Sent from my SM-N910T using DO THE TON mobile app

Hello all! My name is Corey and I handle marketing for The Ride Factory, a full service motorcycle shop and dealer right in the heart of Ybor City. We work on everything from cruisers and choppers to bobbers and café racers, even the occasional dirt bike. We are getting the shop more involved in the local community, attending events, setting up rides etc. If you live in the area feel free to ride out to the shop, check us out, and show off your ride! Our coffee is always hot, and the beer is always cold! Our address is:

The Ride Factory
2101 N 22nd Street
Tampa, FL 33605

I'm Jon in the Thonotosassa area, and I work at Brandon Harley-Davidson. We have Bike Nights on the third Thursday of each month (I think) and we occasionally get a few sweet Vintage/Cafe bikes that show up. I'd love to see some DTT members show up! I plan on adding my Royal Enfield to the show and maybe a future vintage build when I get it. . .

Bringing this back up because I moved to Tampa in December and havent seen much of a vintage bike community here. Went to Quaker Steak and it was sad. Typical old dudes in leather and Harleys.

Back
Top Bottom