The things you find on the farm......

ABCanuck

Coast to Coast
Well, our farm has been in the family for around 110-120 years, which isn't much compared to some of you in eastern NA but its getting up there for western Canada. So, while killing some time waiting for a truck battery to charge at the old yard, I decided to take a snoop around through some of the old granaries, machine shed, and the junkyard. Made a few discoveries along the way. There are tons of vehicles but I thought these were a maybe a bit more applicable here. If your interested in anything, let me know. All headed for the project loft! No, not a rare or pristine bike, although the hunt did begin in order to find a trace of my uncles old honda elsinore 250. Instead, a bunch of bottom mount headlights, an old holley carb, a briggs mini bike from who knows where, and a cool little speedo/odometer that still works! All the lights and and even the speedo are just some surface gunk and rust but are still super solid.

I apologize for the first two pictures being rotated. I changed them on photobucket and reentered them and they still are out of whack.

Ha nice bike. I have the next version up with a sprung seat. They are called Deltek over here in Australia. Great little bikes.

Back
Top Bottom