Bloody cold....

ABCanuck

Coast to Coast
Progress on winter projects literally freezes when your shop heater isn't working and a person has to put up with this at the beginning of December.....

qaryzapa.jpg

And yes, I'm venting my frustration. Unfortunately it's not just hot air.

Balls! Thats negative freezing!

I'd be outside throwing cups of water to watch them freeze before they hit the ground 8)

It was 77 here yesterday, now its 34 and raining. I'd much rather have snow. Tonight all this water is going to freeze and make for a lot of fun tomorrow ::)

I'm all for snow! And we have a decent amount already. The sled is getting some use. But this cold is inhumane. And I would move in a second if there wasn't a family farm involved.

It was 65 two days ago.....and it is supposed to be 4 in the morning!!!

Southerners don't DO 4 freakin' degrees!

We are sitting in front of the fire, looking out at about 8" of snow. :( And it is not supposed to be above freezing until Friday.

Yes AB, I feel your anguish...

I lived in Saskatchewan for 6 years...

- 30C to -40C is NO fun!! Wind chill makes it worse, and it's always blowing on the prairie. :p

-34?????? Are you serous?? Its 57 here right now and we're dying. Supposed to get back into the 70s next week. In the meantime haven't you ever heard of SOUTH???

Salt Lake City Utah here and we have 4" of snow from the other day and it hasn't been above 20F in a about 4-5 days...Got in my car last night and it was 4F....4.....

MechNewb said:
I hear you man. Im in Saskatchewan and the last three days its got down to -42 with the wind chill.

Ugghh... I loved Sask, but I don't miss the cold!! :eek:

It's a balmy -1C in Southern Ontario by comparison. ;)

Tuesday, it was 78 here. Today, there is an inch of ice and around 3" of snow on the ground.

Screw you guys I want Snow. If its going to be cold I want snow dammit.

I went snowmobiling at -30 once in Jackson hole. Horrible idea.

snowing here now on the valley floor in the state of jefferson... been down in the teens at nite as well very unusual for us here :mad:

Back
Top Bottom