hobbies outside of the lifestyle?

4eyes said:
I suck at fishing, but I am great at piloting the boat or canoe to just the right spot for my girls to catch the shit outa them. ;D
I love all things bang and twang, and used to do a lot of bird-hunting before my back blew-out. Love me some good dogs! 8)
Got in to long range rifle for a while. Used to love to wilderness camp, but I think I will settle for trailer camping now. ::) I refuse to camp on 4th of July, Labor day, or Memorial day weekends. :mad: I camp to get away, not stay outside with a drunken mob.

Spent a large part of my misspent youth training in the martial arts. Was in the hang-gliding club in college, wish I had done a lot more of that. I Do a lot of home improvement stuff out of necessity. Although it takes me 4 to 6 times as long as it should. :D

My Dad was a Certified Executive Chef, so cooking is a "cradle language" I cook two or three meals a day. That is necessary because I am spending all my time now caring for my Mom who has Emphysema and Dementia, along with a recent heart surgery.

I used to play Saxophone, and have tried a few times to learn guitar. Maybe the next time it will "take". :-[
I'm finding it interesting that so many of us have a background in martial arts. :)
I want to learn how to play guitar. Too bad my singing voice would make all the neighborhood animals howl.

"Surfer" 45 years and counting and still paddling out at least 4 days a week, Both kids surf also so we are able to spend time together once in a while..... Oh and I like to play dress up!

Attachments

• IMG_0333.jpg
    IMG_0333.jpg
    1,010 KB · Views: 176
  • pooh-cited1.jpg
    pooh-cited1.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 371
I've played drums for money but play just because I like doing it for now. I used to do artwork but not so much anymore. The only spiders around here I don't care for are black widows and brown recluse . I have a redheaded friend that never got over losing her big hairy spider but she has a pet rat too. Shes weird but I love her lol

pterodactyl said:
I have a redheaded friend that never got over losing her big hairy spider but she has a pet rat too. Shes weird but I love her lol

I've been beggin' the wife to get rid of her hairy tarantula but she just won't shave it!!!

Back
Top Bottom