'87 CBX250 on Craigslist for $700 - is it on the money?

Jimbonaut

Over 1,000 Posts
DTT SUPPORTER
Man I love the look of this beauty, and it's just up the road -

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-moto-touring/laval-rive-nord/honda-cbx-250-1987/1215604397?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

I know nothing about this bike, seller is asking $700 CAD for it ($525 US) and I'll get him down a bit. Everything works, just needs to pass an inspection. I'm down with rolling up my sleeves and wrenching too. What do you think?

Not half bad,
Get one of the Quebec inspection checklists from the saaq website so you can make sure there are no huge red flags, trust me most of the inspection sites (at least the 2 in sherb) are super anal about every little thing.

Looks like fun, and falls into the sub 400cc plating category, winner winner chicken dinner

Finally heard back from the seller - it's on reserve until Sunday so I guess I'll find out then if it's still a go-er. Love the front end, would probably lose the side cover and change up the rear. Maybe new paint scheme but love me some darts...

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

Just saying, he says he wants it gone quick, maybe try to convince him to just save himself a week of waiting for a maybe and get it done right off.
Or say you just want to look at it... who knows

Back
Top Bottom