TORONTO June 12-14th (FU*K!!)

Ease

83 XJ650RK, 77 TS-250
Anyone else heading out to see KINGS OF LEON play in TO on the 12th???

I'm hoping to make the trip tuesday afternoon (after class). Are you guys having any meets on wednesday night? Feel like lending me a bike to ride for it ;D? A place to crash wed. night and a ride ot the TO airport at 6AM? Hah... ...so not kidding...

My buddies are gonna be there all weekend but they're taking off wed. morning, and my cheapest option for flights is thursday morning at 8:40AM. So if anyone knows of a mega-cheap place to stay wednesday night (or a [cheap] way to get to and from Ottawa for wed night and back for my flight) - or wants to go for a pint, drop me a line (or txt me @ 709-727-9838).

Sorry about all the questions, I'll be a newfie lost in the big city - without your collective help.
lol.

Re: TORONTO June 12-14th

actually there's going to be a BIG meet on the 13th... :D

ok. in my mind there is. come out and here my band play at the horseshoe (no cover...good beer)! maybe one of the guys can hook you up w. a space?

don't worry about the big city. if noel can handle it..anyone can!

;D ;D ;D

Hey thanks, I wouldn't mind checkin it out if I'm there for sure - especially if there are gonna be people from the forum there.
You're a drummer right? Paul, one of the guys I'm meeting up with there on tuesday night, is an amazing drummer... Actually, another one of the by's is a Sick Guitarist, and the other plays Bass... hah... I guess I could play rythm and sing LoL, need an opening act? (Kidding, they're all taking off on wed. morning)

Hope noone was put off by the place to crash bit - a cheap hotel that doesn't have roaches (and has a good bar) will suffice. In fact, if anyone else wants to meet up at the concert there's sure to be a party in the hotel room tuesday night (another reason why I'll be looking for alternate lodging) ;D... Or even recommend a good bar or club on a tues night (drinks?)... though I know the lot of ya are actually old enough to afford the hobby a bit more than me (and therefore have jobs that require you to work on weekdays ::))

4 x 22 Y/O by's from NL gettin tangly in TO.... Have to see how that turns out.

Anyway, like I said if anyone is around feel free to txt me or whatever. Def if you need a riding destination I'd love to check out the bikes.

Ease said:
4 x 22 Y/O by's from NL gettin tangly in TO.... Have to see how that turns out.

oooh 4 x 22 yr old bois?! are y'all cute?

;D ;D ;D ;D :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

;)

bluemetaldog said:
come out and here my band play at the horseshoe (no cover...good beer)!
What a small world... My brother's band is headlining that night, so I'll be there for sure - taking pictures, drinking beer, etc.

-xrays

xrays said:
What a small world... My brother's band is headlining that night, so I'll be there for sure - taking pictures, drinking beer, etc.

-xrays

last broadcast? coool

we're on second. 'rings of june' and yah, i'm the drummer :D

bluemetaldog said:
oooh 4 x 22 yr old bois?! are y'all cute?

;D ;D ;D ;D :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

;)

Just me, haha.

Evan-OnBike1.jpg

I swear i'm not posing - My sister ran out while i was sitting on the bike, lol.

Well there goes that...

Not going now.

Thanks for the offor blue, but, alas, I will be missing the concert and your show to boot.
I'm extremely pissed at aircanada and westjet, though it was my fault (not booking soon enough)... Can't afford 600+ dollars (originally it was under $400).

Anyone want to buy a ticket to Kings of Leon? I'm not sure what the name of the venue is... but they're an absolutely amazing band - and it's supposedly a 2000 person venue, so it'll be nice and intimate with the greatest up and coming band from the south... Man that makes me sad.

Oh well, Live and learn... Maybe I'll spend the $400 on a CB350 I've been eyeing.

bluemetaldog said:
we're on second. 'rings of june' and yah, i'm the drummer :D

Good stuff... I'll make sure to introduce myself, and I should get some photos of your band as well. If I get it completed in time, my brother should be playing a custom made branded guitar for at least one song - it's one of my many side hobbies, building guitars.

If anyone else is interested in hearing good old rock n' roll, come on down to the 'Shoe next Wedesday night!

x.

Back
Top Bottom