why didnt i??

pyro139

1981 cb650c
today was kawartha's kid ride and poker run to help send children in childrens aid care to summer camp up in lindsy, why didnt i see a adingle do the ton patch?

pyro139 said:
today was kawartha's kid ride and poker run to help send children in childrens aid care to summer camp up in lindsy, why didnt i see a adingle do the ton patch?

Few members ride outside of the GTA, LOL.

Now now, that's not true. Lindsay is only 137km from my house (High Park). Did we know about this ride?

Whlie many are informed and knowlegable.....few put on many klck's or ride much outside of the gates....

No offense

Seems to be a talkers forum

just jibbing every one, btw titin i'm right around corner from high park, and did i mention i rode to lindsy for the ride on my 50cc :eek:

cafeole said:
Whlie many are informed and knowlegable.....few put on many klck's or ride much outside of the gates....

No offense

Seems to be a talkers forum

isn't that what "forums" are for? personally, thats why I get such a kick outta this forum, its damned active and everybody is talkin'. the forum for my local club is dead most of the time, though we spend huge amounts of time together throughout the year.

judging by the "local gatherings section", the locals have alot going on. wish I lived a little closer....

karen said:
isn't that what "forums" are for? personally, thats why I get such a kick outta this forum, its damned active and everybody is talkin'. the forum for my local club is dead most of the time, though we spend huge amounts of time together throughout the year.
should see my scooter club suprise any one has even got there scooters to there 1k tune up, they chat online so much ::)

Back
Top Bottom