any one here go for nite rides?

grimz

TORONTO'S MOST WANTED
i dig the late nite rides ,after midnite type of rides.
next to nuthin for traffic and u hardly ever hear anything cept the engine.
anyone down for workin out a weekly late nite ride? 8)

You should try it in the prairies, outside the cities on secondary highways... your entire world is reduced to the hole your light makes in the dark... goes from blissfull to freaky and back to blissfull in heartbeats.

OK... off topic ;D

when not working afternoon shifts i do nightly after dinner ride usualy roll home around midnight.

You should try it in the prairies, outside the cities on secondary highways... your entire world is reduced to the hole your light makes in the dark... goes from blissfull to freaky and back to blissfull in heartbeats.

that sounds insanley sic like ridin a sled in timmins on a cresent moon nite,cant see ish .....love that rush

grimz said:

that sounds insanley sic like ridin a sled in timmins on a cresent moon nite,cant see ish .....love that rush
id say nothern ontario be worse night also only light from your bike plus moose and deert bolting across street :eek:

Just got back from one on the CB450 in the big city.
Chicago is a great town, but you really get to appreciate it when their is no traffic and it is just
you and your buddies buzzin along...

145 am
;Djust got in from an awsome nite ride,took a rip up to a town called beeton.and ripped back ,took hwy#27 from king road after jumpin off the 400,this puppy runs great at nite,and almost zilch for cars on the road so ya get to open it up a bit and not end up on someones bumper instanley.
awsome ride.you guys should link up for a LATE nite ride.

I go all the time with a buddy of mine. We head out around 9p and often stay out till 1-2a. We ride around downtown Cincy and the outlaying areas. Hit a few stops in between. I usually ride my Bonnie, but the headlight on that is not the brightest. Always concerned about the deer around here...I also figure that anybody driving at 1a is drunk, so I try to avoid the cagers as much as possible.

Pablo

hey pablo...
anytime yur hittin the road at nite ,im definatley up for ridin with a few people .give me a shout on either msn or call me 416 655 8021

grimz said:
hey pablo...
anytime yur hittin the road at nite ,im definatley up for ridin with a few people .give me a shout on either msn or call me 416 655 8021
grimz you are hardcore you going ride to cincinati at 1am for riding partners? :eek:

lol
ya see i ride more than i read obviously,but if i thought my 650 could do the rip tonite i'd prolly give chicago a rip.
once ive got this sucker rebuilt to the way i want it i probably be makin crazy runs like that often.
gonna try doin an iron butt on my cb650 when its rebuilt.id like to try to do toronto to nova scotia to van and back to toronto .i think the challenge is the trans-canada nova scotia to vancouver in under 90 hours then the trans canada gold run in under 75 hrs.but i dont live in van or scotia so i gotta do a bit more of a run but at least the rest can be paced differently.
yeah but sorry pablo dont think im makin any runs there tonite,would be fun though. 8)

grimz said:
i dig the late nite rides ,after midnite type of rides.
next to nuthin for traffic and u hardly ever hear anything cept the engine.
anyone down for workin out a weekly late nite ride? 8)

I'm out every warm night, and most cold ones - It's a bitch with the tinted screen. You gotta keep it up.
Just after dark I get alot mosquitoes in the eyes... really hurts when you're goin 100... REALLY... Especially when they stay alive for a bit... I'm sure you guys in the city don't have to worry much about that though hey?

Anyway I'd love to join you but I'm in NL. Just wanted to throw in my 2 cents.

Back
Top Bottom