Post a pic of your latest purchase

DohcBikes said:
There used to be a specific thread to post this kind of thing in until a self serving Nazi locked it. Damn shame.

Maybe you can start a new one where you also list self-serving Nazi moderators as one of the things you hate?

Sonreir said:
Maybe you can start a new one where you also list self-serving Nazi moderators as one of the things you hate?
We obviously have a tendency to think alike...

I'll get over it...

Soooo, anyways...

Hate and annoyed by are very different sentiments. I don't hate anything.

Mr_Dunev said:
Not sure what those mean. I dont speak emoji.

Reaction to the 3 and a bit of blubber lip whining because there not mine. I don't think I would even touch them, I would put them on a shelf to annoy people who would :eek:

Tune-A-Fish said:
Reaction to the 3 and a bit of blubber lip whining because there not mine. I don't think I would even touch them, I would put them on a shelf to annoy people who would :eek:

If I dont touch them, how am I supposed to race them!?

Pulled the trigger on a 64 BMW R69S.

Guy that owned it had a heart attack and died in the middle of a resto years back. Got to digging through the boxes of parts, brand new forged pistons (only thing it needs).

Be my first factory resto, then she'll be on Fleabay.

Watched two sell last night on there north of $10K, one north of $18K. This one needs new bolts, and a lot of cleaning.

20150826_133259_zps5eqq7xrk.jpg

J-Rod10 said:

Guy that owned it had a heart attack and died in the middle of a resto years back. Got to digging through the boxes of parts, brand new forged pistons (only thing it needs).

Watched two sell last night on there north of $10K, one north of $18K. This one needs new bolts, and a lot of cleaning.

That is amazing. One for the collectors for sure.

Tune-A-Fish said:
That is amazing. One for the collectors for sure.
Best $1,000 bill we have spent in a while. It was in the middle of nowhere, podunk Arkansas. I didn't take any cash with me the first time I looked at it. Told them that up front. Thought we very well could be robbed. 10a.m., mason jar of Turkey people. These were legit bug-out people. They hadn't advertised it anywhere but in a call in radio swap shop I just happened to be listening to.

20150827_164841_zps9is6inie.jpg

J-Rod10 said:
jar of Turkey people.

It can get sketch fast out in the woods here... I rolled up on a spot 1/4 mile off pavement in AR with two big dudes and an old lady in an old cadi with an old trailer sittin by a camp fire selling a ninja "cheap"... I exposed the 45 and let them load it in my truck while I watched. Amazingly the title cleared.

JustinLonghorn said:
It's worth more than that as it sits. Only going up in value now. Nice get.
There are a couple on eBay in far worse shape right now at $4,500 a pop. Guy that has them listed bought three in an estate auction. I'm looking forward to a full resto on this one.

J-Rod10 said:

DO A WHEELIE!!!

Mr_Dunev said:
DO A WHEELIE!!!
That beamer missing its cylinder reminded me of this pic I saw a while back haha (I know yours didn't come off in the same way)
b7ada7e319578935e9f11e4d70a1c04a.jpg

Not as fancy as CharlieT's CL90 ;)

But I did pick up a cool old gas tank for a '76 YZ400C. I love vintage aluminum MX tanks, especially ones that are in almost MINT condition! 8)

Back
Top Bottom