Small bobber

jelloelstone

Been Around the Block
well i have a small cafe, i think i want to make a small bobber!

currently looking for a good deal on a bike to use. im thinking arbys? nope but a honda cmt185. i want to have rear shocks but at an angle where it looks kinda hardtailed you know? needs to have double seat, as i have no bike that does!

Few questions:
what angle starts to become dangerous for shocks? post pics of your builds! itll help me greatly.
i would go hardtail but i have a bad back (yeah at 16!), is it really pounding or not as bad as ive heard?

my inspiration bike i cant save a pic and post, sorry if this is anyones that didnt want to show it!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/adrianmotorcycles/5526321727/#

Congrats on wanting to make the jump to a Bobber!
That being said, if by double seat you mean you will want to ride two-up you probably need to go bigger than a 185 unless you both weigh like 75 lbs, I'm thinkin 350cc minimum. Sure it can be done but you may not want to pull out into traffic with her on the back ;)
Went to your pic and right clicked on it, then "Properties", and copied the addy. NICE BIKE who's ever it is! I like how they did the frame to look like a hardtail but brought the rear horns up to use the shock at a proper angle. SWEET

5526321727_4af99b5af9_z.jpg

Back
Top Bottom