The Workshop & Deck

I work in a sign shop and we have billboards. Some customers still want them painted, so we use the projector and paint the sections in the shop then bring them out for install. Easy way to get a 12' x 24' image on a wall. I like the indian logo. Looks good!

Ok ok i'll come clean ;D I used an Epson EB-905 projector, it's perfect as not only can you adjust to the size you want and get the image square but it also allows you to see what the finshed product will look like :)

Attachments

• epson-eb-905.jpg
    epson-eb-905.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 230
Small update, finally got the post in and the adjustments made to the other for supporting the veranda perlin :D With the help of my neighbour we lifted in to place and secured it ;D WOW it's gonna be big which i'm sure the dog will be happy with when it's raining and the best part is NO posts obstructing you ;)

Attachments

• 20130426_0046_PHOTO (640x480).jpg
    20130426_0046_PHOTO (640x480).jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 942
  • 20130426_0048_PHOTO (640x480).jpg
    20130426_0048_PHOTO (640x480).jpg
    55 KB · Views: 949
  • 20130426_0049_PHOTO (602x424).jpg
    20130426_0049_PHOTO (602x424).jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 946
I'm still enjoyin' this Andy... but I'm gonna havta start my own shed thread soon... except mine's on the opposite scale!

I've actually almost got the are levelled ready to box up for the concrete at last...

yayyyyyy, finally got the neighbours to agree to paying half the fence once we build a new garage and rip down all the old fence/garage, maybe i can start my own thread then.
in the meantime, keep up the good work, its people like you that are the inspiration for the rest of us

ZMagic97 said:
Beautiful work. I wish I had the room/ability to use my property to make all this!

Thanks mate, I am lucky that I can transfer my ideas into reality ;D which ever reality that may be :eek: ;D

peteGS said:
I'm still enjoyin' this Andy... but I'm gonna havta start my own shed thread soon... except mine's on the opposite scale!

I've actually almost got the are levelled ready to box up for the concrete at last...

Cheers Pete, I'll look forward to checking it out :) Remember "it's not the size that matters, it's what you do with it" ;D ;D

As i'm constantly aware, good things take time :)

spotty said:
yayyyyyy, finally got the neighbours to agree to paying half the fence once we build a new garage and rip down all the old fence/garage, maybe i can start my own thread then.
in the meantime, keep up the good work, its people like you that are the inspiration for the rest of us

Brilliant ! they say most neighbourly disputes are caused by fences, so that it a pretty major win ;D I was super lucky in that both of my side neighbours and I, built new fences together and the 35m rear fence had to be done when a town house got built, so all of the neighbours attached just paid their share for the new one ;D

Maritime said:
Nice work, this will be the house everybody wants to come to the BBQ's and hang out at for sure.

Cheers ;D just as well that I have a big barbe then ;D feel free to pop over ;)

Thanks for the invite. I ride far to spend time wirh friends but I dont think the GL can float. ;D

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk 2

Maritime said:
Thanks for the invite. I ride far to spend time wirh friends but I dont think the GL can float. ;D

Solution :)

Attachments

• RedneckSwampBike.jpg
    RedneckSwampBike.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 603
Well I made some progress on the Indian logo today :) That's after I completed a few chores to keep wifey happy :) Still plenty to do to finish it, but it's starting to look like something now :)

Attachments

• 007 (800x430).jpg
    007 (800x430).jpg
    111 KB · Views: 250
  • 009 (800x434).jpg
    009 (800x434).jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 226
Back
Top Bottom