The Workshop & Deck

andycafe said:
Went a little overboard with the roofing screws, but it will never fly away ;)
Ha! I did/said the same thing with my roof. Lookin good man ;)

so what other cool 8) tools are you gonna get? and have you thought about a welder yet? just in case you cut something that didn't need cutting... :'(

So I've been focusing all my spare time and energy on getting the deck project complete :whistle: The new veranda is up and the permanent seat against the house is in plus the step inserts are to. Here are the pic's and I will post up progress as I have to have it all complete before Christmas.

Attachments

• dws1 (2).jpg
    dws1 (2).jpg
    432.3 KB · Views: 257
  • dws2.jpg
    dws2.jpg
    378.3 KB · Views: 262
  • dws3.jpg
    dws3.jpg
    463.5 KB · Views: 263
Thanks boys! Just can't wait for it to be finished :p Only to start the next project (garden beds ::) )

LOL. looks great Andy, Love it. I know how you feel, everytime I complete a project on our place, it makes something else look bad and I end up with another project.

Maritime said:
everytime I complete a project on our place, it makes something else look bad and I end up with another project.

agreed im at the point where my patched up half painted house is done and im calling it industrial chic

A couple of big days (around 14 work hours) over this weekend have produced great results :cheer: I still have around the same amount to do before it's completed, including the 2nd permanent seat against the workshop :blink: :) Very happy with how it's progressing though :y:

Attachments

• deckwork (800x455).jpg
    deckwork (800x455).jpg
    320.5 KB · Views: 270
  • deckwork2 (800x532).jpg
    deckwork2 (800x532).jpg
    457 KB · Views: 263
and look at all that yard you'll never have to mow again.....still, if you feel the need to engage in such activities, i'm only over in Reservoir so you can come over and do my lawns any time you get the urge

i'm in the process of garage building and driveway laying but theres still way more green area left than i'd like but according to mrs spotty lawn mowing is good for me.........bollocks

Looks great! Your deck space is bigger than most people's garages! Heck probably apartments too!

-sent from sea via corked bottle

spotty said:
and look at all that yard you'll never have to mow again.....still, if you feel the need to engage in such activities, i'm only over in Reservoir so you can come over and do my lawns any time you get the urge

i'm in the process of garage building and driveway laying but theres still way more green area left than i'd like but according to mrs spotty lawn mowing is good for me.........bollocks

Ah ha ha, I still have more grass than deck (surprisingly) but thanks for the offer ;D Would like to see some pics of your garage build ;)

ben2go said:
Beautiful work Andy.Hats off.I hope the deck I am planning looks have a good as yours.

Cheers mate, all I can say is "planning and patience" :eek: ;D

ronnie said:
Looks great! Your deck space is bigger than most people's garages! Heck probably apartments too!

Thanks :) I have been told it looks like a basketball court ;D

So I finally found some time and weather to get the main deck area finished :p A full days work and I have it to the start of the built in seating on the workshop side ;D

Attachments

• mdfp (800x532).jpg
    mdfp (800x532).jpg
    469.7 KB · Views: 260
  • mdfp1 (800x532).jpg
    mdfp1 (800x532).jpg
    446 KB · Views: 252
Back
Top Bottom