My Suzi T500 Project *It's Alive Video*

Re: My Suzi T500 Project (Finished Video & Pics!)

This is by far the best looking T500 I have ever seen. Great work John. Now go out and burn the numbers off those new tires!!!

just curious if you figured out why the oil is getting into the exhaust? Thing was smoking like crazy in that video. Did it work itself out after getting her nice and warm rode a few miles. ?

Its a 2 stroke...they mix oil with gas to keep things lubricated...its supposed to smoke

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

I own one you don't premix. My titan doesn't smoke unless there is an issue. I just wonder if that is an effect of the upgraded exhaust/ porting etc.

Got my vote! really sweet machine man! lots of beautiful, hard work in this thing. It payed off

teddpage said:
Its a 2 stroke...they mix oil with gas to keep things lubricated...its supposed to smoke

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

Look at the video he posted on the 14th.

Most of the smoke came from me be over zealous with the oil can when I assembled the engine, I always coat everthing inside with two stroke oil, think I got a bit carried away this time! Ran it again yesterday and she is much less smokey. It is still way too rich though I will be picking up a selection of jets next week. You will get a little smoke from most two strokes though.

That exhaust does sound awesome johnu did you design and fabricate it is like to get a set for my titan and really like how they come right under the bike

axeugene27 said:
That exhaust does sound awesome johnu did you design and fabricate it is like to get a set for my titan and really like how they come right under the bike

Somebody did the actual calculations based on the porting and carbs I am using. I did do the design and fabrication. If you run the pipes under the frame of course you can't have a center stand! Other members on here (Clem, Bradj and Walms) are also making or have made there own expansions.

Dave Swarbrick makes pipes that go underneath the frame, which is what i based mine on.

50gary said:
Ready for TV. Super cool. Ride report card due soon.
Cheers, 50gary

Gary, first ride was short, jetting needs sorting it is still way too rich. I have to go and buy a selection of jets.

Just joking, but it may be time for an Avatar "update"?
Cheers, 50gary

I think your right about the avatar Gary!

Maybe I'll crop this photo to use.

Attachments

• Finish 5 small.jpg
    Finish 5 small.jpg
    630.9 KB · Views: 291

Why not just duplicate your avatar with the new bike ;D

1969Honda said:
Why not just duplicate your avatar with the new bike ;D

I will be trying, not so easy to "back it in" on a two stroke though;)

Took me a few days to read this thread. The build and the bike are bad ass! The aluminum work is outstanding.

My vote as well. 8)

HollywoodMX said:
Took me a few days to read this thread. The build and the bike are bad ass! The aluminum work is outstanding.

Thx.

Back
Top Bottom