Missthickmc bike & build up site finally finished! Nitrous & "Naughty" themed...

thickmc

Wanted to post that we finally have the bike and the build up site complete! Members here have helped us with answers on the nitrous and the ignition, tank sealing and the airbrush work that made it all come together! We wanted to post it here on the dotheton first!

The bike is a 80' DOHC CB 750 that started out to be a Cafe' bike but ended up being a Street Tracker instead. It was a father and son build that went bad, -that ended up taking over 3 years to complete. The build up site has the details on how that all came about in the intro area and everyone who's seen the explanation finds my pain and suffering funny as all get out...

Be warned the bike has an a "burlesque theme", which makes it slightly R rated... The result of an open mouth, insert moment from when my son quit on the project. (Also explained in the site intro).

At any rate we'd be happy to hear what members think of our bike!

Features Harley front end, Harley wheels, and brakes -don't hate us chrome and real nice parts are hard to come by for a project like this. Custom bodywork, GS Suzuki highly modified fuel tank and with a fully functional nitrous set up with dual bottles.

The site is http://missthickmc.com

Here's a few photos... Hope it's not to many. Let us know what you think!

And if you know anything about jetting the CycleXchange twin carb kit, let us know! Still don't have it jetted right. 1 &4 running lean, so can't pull the trigger on the nitrous yet.

Thanks!
Thickmc

g21x1.jpg

forum1.jpg

forum2.jpg

forum3.jpg

forum4.jpg

forum5.jpg

Aesthetically not my style but the engine makes me giddy. Good luck getting the jetting figured out.

Update on the jetting... Went fatter across the board, pilot jet one full size and the main jets one full size. Helped a ton, idles perfect pulls strong throughout the power band.

Can still feel the difference in temp though at the pipes. So more work needed before we can do a nitrous run on it. Likely could live with the jetting for everyday riding, but not for the nitrous hits.

We'll report back once we find the cure!

Thickmc

You better jet it really fat if you plan on spraying it...what size shot are you planning on spraying?

Hi,

Really didn't do anything with the bottom end... We worked with Dynotune to come up with a good small shot to start off with, honestly don't remember what we put in initially now. We'll go bigger a little at a time from there. The nitrous is just for fun, so we'll play with it at the drag strip rather then the street.

We wanted a power adder, just to be different and when we read so many have fake units, we thought it would be perfect for this build.

The build up site has a huge gallery of big images of the whole bike -like 60+ if you want to take a look. http://missthickmc.com

Thickmc

Back
Top Bottom