How did you find us???!!..

Considering we dont advertise on Google or any other search engine, I was wondering how you found us

• A link from another forum that you followed

Votes: 37 46.8%
  • Word of mouth from a member

Votes: 14 17.7%
  • By meeting one of the admins

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Followed us from our old site when we left

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Some internet search engine

Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Did a google search on Noel Ocol.. LOL...

Votes: 5 6.3%

• Total voters

locOleoN

Is that the best you got? OK.. now my TURN...
We are growing real fast. Almost 300 members consdering that we only opened up back in Feburary 07.
I was just wondering where all the refferals and growth came from...

This whole forum thing started for us in June 06 when Tim, Heidi, Eric, and myself rode in Louie's car on the way to the Paris Swapmeet... We started out as an MSN group. Check it out:

http://groups.msn.com/GTARetroTon-UpCrew

Id love to hear where and how you guys and gals found us...

Thanks

N

i followed link on sohc forum where tintin was agresivly soliciting canadian sohc members to join his group :D

maybe it was on sohc,i kinda remember someone poppin me a link on there.
short term memory loss....lol.

saw this thread: http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/showthread.php?t=35683&highlight=cafe+racer

started aKsing questions, then started jonesin for cafe racers, went and bought one on an impulse, met some members at a thursday timmies meet, even got a patch, and here i am, all cool and shieet! ;D

kzromey said:
saw this thread: http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/showthread.php?t=35683&highlight=cafe+racer

started aKsing questions, then started jonesin for cafe racers, went and bought one on an impulse, met some members at a thursday timmies meet, even got a patch, and here i am, all cool and shieet! ;D

LOL.. indeed..hahaha!!..
you literally came out of the blue!!..When's John gettin a vintage bike?

locOleoN said:
LOL.. indeed..hahaha!!..
you literally came out of the blue!!..When's John gettin a vintage bike?

yep, that was pretty quick for me, suprised myself even. then the seat, lol!

john needs to be eased into it, give him time. . .. muwaha haa...

locOleoN said:
SO which bike are you riding more? the VTR or the Cafe Racer?

still waitin for fender to be painted on the VTR, but it's almost a dead split between the VFR and the KZ... ironic, i don't have a CB somethin! i'm a traitor!

kzromey said:
still waitin for fender to be painted on the VTR, but it's almost a dead split between the VFR and the KZ... ironic, i don't have a CB somethin! i'm a traitor!
lol keep wondering how kz seems no so much about me and what goes on on tmsc, kz interesting you own a vfr, is this gord from tmsc?

pyro139 said:
lol keep wondering how kz seems no so much about me and what goes on on tmsc, kz interesting you own a vfr, is this gord from tmsc?

nope, you must be referring to just "kz" which is rob ??

well Noel, you posted something on our local site. then I just followed you back. y'all been stuck with me ever since. (I'm originally from your old site.) all the fun people left, so I followed y'all over here.

karen said:
well Noel, you posted something on our local site. then I just followed you back. y'all been stuck with me ever since. (I'm originally from your old site.) all the fun people left, so I followed y'all over here.

LOL... What site was that again???.. ;D

Back
Top Bottom