How did you find us???!!..

Considering we dont advertise on Google or any other search engine, I was wondering how you found us

• A link from another forum that you followed

Votes: 37 46.8%
  • Word of mouth from a member

Votes: 14 17.7%
  • By meeting one of the admins

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Followed us from our old site when we left

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Some internet search engine

Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Did a google search on Noel Ocol.. LOL...

Votes: 5 6.3%

• Total voters
locOleoN said:
LOL.. Yeah, its is young.. Tim, Heidi and I started this forum back in Feb 07. Previous to that for a few months, we all hung out at caferacer.ca but decided to leave to have our own board!!...It has grown tremendously fast which I think is a attributed to everyone's participation in the threads, cafe racer related or not!!

We have pretty much everything here and there is a ton of people who contribute comments and ideas... Licensed bike mechanics, Parts Guru's, Jedi Masters from every discipline: cb350 cb450 cb550 cb750 XS & KZ, Hot babe rider chicks, Cafe seat makers, Wise guy bike builders, Wise guy photochoppers, Jokesters, etc..etc... It definately makes an interesting forum to a part of!!.. LOL!!

Enjoy... and spread the word!!

Cheers
N
you forgot cb650's grimz and myself now feel neglected :mad:
and you forgot hot scooter babes

i was checking out the parts for sale at the SOHC4 forum.when i clicked on some rims from loco leon.it brought me here ;D.i like what i see so far.nice site.probably my new home away from home ::)

I think I found you through a link from another forum.

I'm impressed that we have such a cool local forum! I never suspected there were so many cafe freaks in and around the GTA and S. Ont.! I'm inspired by all that I see here!

Keep up the good work and the people will follow!

Merry Christmas!

Saw a link in one of Tim's first few posts in the 650 garage. Though I hardly visit that forum anymore. Totally different atmosphere. A lot of them are about keeping it bone stock and argue about what oil to use, what paint is the best, what you HAVE to do. And they're just not as much fun....

On this site you can use tremclad rattle can matte black to your chrome parts and you're praised for it! Or take a really nice shape CB450 and hack the shit out of it and nobody says "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!?! :mad: :mad: :mad:" You can make paper mache seat moulds and people say stuff like "Let me know how it turns out." Just a good bunch of people here, and it's nice to have a forum that is based locally, though I still have yet to make it out to a Timmie's night..... someday.

I HAVE BEEN CRUSING THE NET FOR SOMETIME. SINCE MY BUILD I KNEW OF THE OHIO GROUP BUT NEVER REALLY WENT TO CHECK THEM OUT. I HAPPENED UPON GTA MOTORCYCLES AND JOCKEY JOURNAL WHICH MADE REFFERENCE TO YOU GUYS.
I WISH I HAD KNOWN ABOUT YOU WHEN I WAS BUILDING MY SEAT. I LIKE THE AERO HUMP AT THE REAR AND I HAVE THESE WICKED COOL GLASS BRAKE LIGHTS WITH EXCELLENT CHROME FROM AN AUSTIN HEALEY MARK 4 I WANTED TO USE.
LOOKS LIKE TIME TO BUILD A SEAT AGAIN

I met Noel about 2 years ago when he was selling a cafe, then I joined caferacer.ca then followed you over here.

Noel posted an add on selling his bike...The bastard made me drive all the way downtown to look at it, and he wouldn't sell it.
But I got a good friend out of it....also shout out to (Heidi "sticks")( Hector "H-actor")(Haep "Hip"...spontaneous human combustion)
NOEL what can you say....."CLASS".....just keep the flat black paint away from my bike or bare metal..lol
"TON UP OR SHUT UP".....Rudeboy

RUDEBOY said:
Noel posted an add on selling his bike...The bastard made me drive all the way downtown to look at it, and he wouldn't sell it.
But I got a good friend out of it....also shout out to (Heidi "sticks")( Hector "H-actor")(Haep "Hip"...spontaneous human combustion)
NOEL what can you say....."CLASS".....just keep the flat black paint away from my bike or bare metal..lol
"TON UP OR SHUT UP".....Rudeboy

LOL!!!... see!!!... If I sold you my bike, you wouldnt have a cafe racer that is now worth $6K, (since it was a BMD, SCARCAT, SAUCER & locO documented build) & soon to be worth $10K!!!.. LOL!!!...(with the first ever authentic locO leoN cafe racer seat!!!... ;D)

locO leoN said:
...(with the first ever authentic locO leoN cafe racer seat!!!... ;D)
... freshly butchered from the finest NOS available. ;D

VictoryVegas said:
Glad you mentioned your site...

Aaaayyyy.. Mr.Jd... Post a pic of the bikes!!.. LOL!!!...
Bring home those cb350's and lets build a race bike!!..

I found it from ADVRider.

Cafe bikes at a site that rides big ole trailie bikes! :D

Whodathunkit.

Back
Top Bottom