What's your favorite beer?

I have tried and tried to make a belgian wit, but they never turn out good. I have officially given up. The professionals make it look so easy.

free of course, preferably a dark free beer

if im buying, guinness draught or extra stout, preferably out of the tap, but the bottle is fine too

autoguy said:
free of course, preferably a dark free beer

if im buying, guinness draught or extra stout, preferably out of the tap, but the bottle is fine too

youre my kinda guy!
haha.

i love beer, but i find myself drinking the new Schlitz, some guy bought the old brewery and operations and bottling the old 1960s label again for cheap, and its good! i also love Linie's Honey Wiess, all the Sprecher products, and a beer in the midwest area called "spotted cow" brewed by New Glarus here in wisconsin. its pretty much a state favorite. if you ever see it, pick it up you wont be dissapointed.

Shiner002.jpg

Beer is the devil's brew and you are all going to hell for drinking it...That being said, I enjoy a Sapporo once in awhile...

eric123 said:
Beer is the devil's brew and you are all going to hell for drinking it...That being said, I enjoy a Sapporo once in awhile...

does that make whiskey the devils fire ? ;D

I'm kinda tied between Dead Guy Ale , Arrogant Bastard Ale and Cooper's IPA when it comes to hitting the store and grabbing brew . Normally I like to make my own . Mostly my own little IPAs and Scottish WeeHeavies .

Did someone say beer?

I am not much of a beer drinker any more, but here are my favoirte in perference order:

1. Miller Lite (they call this piss beer, because that is what you are going to be doing for the rest of the night)
2. Dos Equis
3. Negra Modelo
4. Bohemia
5. Corona

Check out this video of stand-up comedy, the first 1:20 minutes sums it up for me, warning there is some explicit language.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2NmT9zLld4

TJEvans said:
Yuengling Lager

I can't agree more! I live in Texas and cannot get it though. Every summer, I go to the Jersey shore and drink all I can. For an everyday beer, I drink Shiner Bock.

--Chris

chrisf said:
I can't agree more! I live in Texas and cannot get it though. Every summer, I go to the Jersey shore and drink all I can. For an everyday beer, I drink Shiner Bock.

--Chris

I am in the same boat. Can't get Yuengling here in MN, but I love it! If I plan on drinking a lot of beer, I stay with light beer...mostly Michelob Golden Draft Light. Sippin beers are Summit Extra Pale Ale, Lienies Honey Weiss, Schlitz, and of course Hamms :) If someone else is buying, Corona

NorthShore013-1.jpg

MN_TX650 said:
I am in the same boat. Can't get Yuengling here in MN, but I love it! If I plan on drinking a lot of beer, I stay with light beer...mostly Michelob Golden Draft Light. Sippin beers are Summit Extra Pale Ale, Lienies Honey Weiss, Schlitz, and of course Hamms :) If someone else is buying, Corona

NorthShore013-1.jpg

i take it you have had the new brewery label schlitz?! its delicioso!

I have lived, worked and travelled to dozens of countries and my favorites are British pale ales and ESB's, Belguim ales, America IPA's and ESB's. My favorite breweries are Fitgers Brewhouse and New Belgium, but the beer I drink the most is Summit Pale Ale. Another great reason to live in Minnesota.

Act global, drink local.

Big fan of Polish beers: Zywiec and Tyskie. IMO Okocim tastes like ass.

German beers: Spaten FTW

Back
Top Bottom