Cool ride in Toronto

Nanahan Man

Been Around the Block
It is 1 deg C (about 34F) here in Toronto and I couldn't resist taking my ST1100 out for a blast along the DVP/404 expressway.
The fairing and good clothing prevented me from freezing :eek: and it was BIG FUN!
Can't wait until it's warmer and the Cafe can come out to play... ;D

Yeah, I second the fuck out of that. I was just coming here to post the same thing. Yesterday and today both. I didn't realize how much winter was bumming me out until I got the bike out on the road and feel like a different person. I don't drive otherwise, and I rode pretty far into the winter but the last month has just been shuffling from the door to the bus stop. I hope this holds out a few more days.

Hey, anybody local (T.O) selling or know of anyone selling a running '71-74 CB500 or 550-4? I'm thinking of trading in big red for one, but it's gotta be papered and ready to roll.

I'm starting to get sick of the shitty weather myself. We've had a warm (36degF) patch here lately but I'm certain it won't last. It's going to really suck when I get the bike finshed in the next few weeks and I can't even get it out of the house because of the snow.

It's been in the mid 70's here in Texas for a while now. Me and some friends have been cruising back roads and such on my Trail 110 for the past couple of weeks. It's been a blast!

Back
Top Bottom