"Show n Shine" vs. "Big Arse Projects"-difference?

Kev Nemo

Honda Hacker
Just wondering how this is set-up. I assumed "Show N' Shine" would be complete/complete for now bikes and "Big Arse Projects" is for incomplete bikes. Seems that people just post up stuff indiscriminantly anywhere (even in this forum.)

Do you guys have mods that regulate this stuff for easier navigation? I realize some of the other boards I am on can be too strict but it does help to have people follow some kind of decorum (the lack of flaming here is great by the way.)

Thought I'd put this here since you don't have a Questions and Suggestions section for the board. ;D

i thought the same thing really, ive been meaning to request my show 'n shine post moved over to big ass projects, due to me wanting to update it...

It's just Noel and I that are the global 'Moderators' on the board, and I do try to move things into the right spots when I notice them, but you can appreciate it's tough to keep tabs on all the threads and posts in the forum.

Best bet is to use the 'Report to moderator' link in the bottom right of the post, asking for it to be moved. This gives me a link directly to the thread and I can get it moved.

Tim said:
It's just Noel and I that are the global 'Moderators' on the board, and I do try to move things into the right spots when I notice them, but you can appreciate it's tough to keep tabs on all the threads and posts in the forum.

Best bet is to use the 'Report to moderator' link in the bottom right of the post, asking for it to be moved. This gives me a link directly to the thread and I can get it moved.

unfortuneatly, i cant report my own thread. poop. ill just use show n shine for updates then

I noticed this as well.

Maybe you guys should consider giving mod powers to a few regulars. Im sure there are a few willing and responsible guys with a little bit of free time to lend a hand.

Back
Top Bottom