good job Noel

dan650plus

Been Around the Block
good job in getting your bike in issue 3 of cafe' racer magazine!
hope to see some more members bikes in the mag!
(damm i wanted to be first)

dan650plus said:
good job in getting your bike in issue 3 of cafe' racer magazine!
hope to see some more members bikes in the mag!
(damm i wanted to be first)

LOL.. Thanks!!..
Im still waiting for my issue to come in....CAn you scan the pages and post it for me?...Been waiting since Christmas!! ;D

dan650plus said:
can't do it at work :'( i'm lucky just to have internet, will do tonight from home

When did you get your issue?...
I bought the yearly subscription back in October and I did get the last 2nd issue back in NOvember...Im still waiting for my 2009 1st issue... :(

HEY!!.. I have an idea...mabe I should go write a "ZEN" article and talk about how great I am.. BAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
http://www.motorcyclemojo.com/articles/article.html?article=more-motorcycle-maintenance-than-zen

BHAHAHAHAHAH.... sorry...to much caffeene this am....

My sister gave me a yearly for xmas. She got my address wrong (509 instead of 507). I've emailed them and called them without any reply...and haven't gotten a mag yet. :S

im lucky enough that our "local ace cafe" called "fuel cafe" carries it... the only thing is i get weird looks from the people who frequent it. they are those indie " i wear vintage clothing and pay more than new clothing snoody artsy types" i wouldn't really mind them if they weren't so mean. funny thing is i am an artist. i wear old clothing but its my old clothing. i hate indie music.

how do i make my cafe "bike born again" and take it back from the metro types?

congrats Noel! ill have to pick up the issue when it comes in!

hey.. thanks Dan for the scan!!..

2-11-200940656PM.jpg

locO leoN said:
hey.. thanks Dan for the scan!!..

2-11-200940656PM.jpg

"It rattles a lot over 180 kmh, so i try and take it easy over 160"

i call bull on this... BULL!

Congrats bro.

Hmmmm....

"Noel runs the popular Internet site dotheton.com...." - sure, sure. Next time the servers are slow or our hosting people want to get paid, I'll make sure all the emails go to Noel :)

"...his own flirtations with double-digit speed are well chronicled" - this one I firmly stand behind. I can honestly say I've seen Noel go as fast as 15 MPH.

I think I've subscribed to this thing, but like some haven't gotten mine yet.

Tim said:
"...his own flirtations with double-digit speed are well chronicled" - this one I firmly stand behind. I can honestly say I've seen Noel go as fast as 15 MPH.

And that's on a straightaway. He drops to single digits in the corners. :D Way to go Noel, ya media whore! ;D

The typo's in the article are a little concerning. Most folks would put www in front of dotheton.com, I don't believe the clip-ons were made by Ellefix, and double-digit speeds?

Noel - did you write this? ;)

Hey!!...
In all fairness, I did not write any of that stuff... Mike Seate did all the writing...
I just sent him a link to my "cb550f for sale" thread for the details on the bike... he did the rest!!..
WOW.. I have to admit, he's a lot more creative that even I!!!... :)

Noel,

You'll have to tell us the story about how you were able to get someone to chrome your tank. Curious minds want to know.

Congrats on getting your bike in print and mentioning the forum too!

Scott

Nice Noel!
We should start a thread of all the times our bikes have been published... ;D

Skyeye said:
You'll have to tell us the story about how you were able to get someone to chrome your tank. Curious minds want to know.

The chroming is documented in a thread on here somewhere, I believe.
Try a search or maybe someone will search it for you and post a link.

Back
Top Bottom