$1250 BSA Gold Star DBD34 on Craigslist

swan

Kickstart, shift on right, drum brakes and spokes
DTT BOTM WINNER
Not mine, someone should jump on this for $1250. (maybe a typo? $12,500?)

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/mcy/2126576746.html

The ad: "
65 BSA DBD 34 500 cc, This is an unmolested example of 1965 motorcycling, it is known as a scramble or dirt bike, this bike is a little rough but all there, the trans moves throught the gears fine, the chain is rusted some as are the wheel, handle bars and the chrome shocks, please notice the inside of the fuel tank....how clean it is....but also notice the tank is ALL Aluminum and with no dents so it could have the paint removed and ploished to a mirror finish.This is a great bike for restoration of a correct period piece.
If you are a serious buyer and want to see more pictures email me and I will send more, but hurry its on ebay too and Im already getting calls.

I have ALL the original paper work, including the title and the original invoice from the Dealer to the Buyer, from 1964, the Califorina title is is good condition as well, this is just a cool bike great for a winter project, with lots of dollar potential when its done, im doing house cleaning now and need to get rid of some of my 5 motorcycles.

thanks and hope to hear from you. 1-714-456-6509 "

Hot damn....I wish I had the scratch. I'd drive down there. I wouldn't be able to restore it for years, but at that price.....

Post was deleted. Think he figured out that he left out something? Like the right price?

I could have scrapped up the money for the bike and shipping, but I do not need another Goldie project at the moment. Hopefully it went to a good home and someone will restore it to its former glory.

Back
Top Bottom