So, this happened close to me.

Ha this video has really been going around. Wish the video would have lasted longer

The music edit on that is perfect. Momma jumped outta that truck though. She was ready to kick some ass.

clueless people jiust park in the middle of the road...i have a pet peave about stupid fuckers that park in the middle much less drive

The saying "head butt, nobody wins" is no longer applicable when one guy is wearing a helmet =) If someone did that to my buddy while riding, I think I would do the same. Sounds like the guy on the bike may have been riding like a real ass himself though.

Ha "I got armor on, now what?!"

That driver was right no matter what any one else says. Cause he don't care! He just don't care!

xb33bsa said:
clueless people jiust park in the middle of the road...i have a pet peave about stupid fuckers that park in the middle much less drive

I had two just the other day, in the car and later on the bike, both around a blind curve. Told the people off when I was on the bike. Didn't matter though...someone here's got it in their sig...something about stupid people don't know their stupid.

Ichiban Moto said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dONyv-Cwkoo
Not as great as I had hoped. I thought I'd see someone at least slinging a tire iron or something.

Nevermind him, I'm scared of her and I know I live nowhere near that place.

I love sportsbikes and T-shirts too...

Well, I will be damned. :eek:

I didn't realize that you lived South of me. :-[

Turns out I know a few guys from Camden that know the two bikers, who in turn, went to high school with McMeth. Little hate spilling over from high school.

They ride like assholes. However, that doesn't give a guy a right to try to kill you.

Back
Top Bottom