** PICS OF MEMBERS RIDES ** - Official Before & After Thread

Ive been away from the forums a long time so i wanne post some pics of my SR 500 Cafe racer.
This is before i did anything to the bike except fiddling with the carbie.

SR500001.jpg

And this is after ive done some work on it. New paint, redid the wheels. New frontbrake(R6), new exhaust, new carbie, K&N Airfilters(removed the airfilter-box),
Put a nice hot streetcam in it, reinforced valve rockers, R6 brakecylinder and many other thingies ;)

1sesongstart2009.jpg

This is my Yamaha XT600E from 1993 that i did some supermoto work on.

Here it is the way i got it:

17.jpg

Here are several photos after ive turned it into a supermotard(mind you still only 45hp on the engine...)
Got Warp9 wheels from a CRF450F on it. New Avon tires. Polisport headlight, LED-blinkers,
FMF Powercore exhaust from a DRZ400. Had to make a framesupport as the original exhaust was supporting the frame.
Got a nice digital speedo on it so i know just how much im breaking the speedlimit ;)

1-8.jpg

2-5.jpg

6-3.jpg

bikerdude73 said:
This is my Yamaha XT600E from 1993 that i did some supermoto work on.

Here it is the way i got it:

17.jpg

Here are several photos after ive turned it into a supermotard(mind you still only 45hp on the engine...)
Got Warp9 wheels from a CRF450F on it. New Avon tires. Polisport headlight, LED-blinkers,
FMF Powercore exhaust from a DRZ400. Had to make a framesupport as the original exhaust was supporting the frame.
Got a nice digital speedo on it so i know just how much im breaking the speedlimit ;)

1-8.jpg

2-5.jpg

6-3.jpg

very nice what kind of digital did you go with for the speedo?

JRK5892 said:
very nice what kind of digital did you go with for the speedo?

I use an Acewell Ace - 2853. Havnet connected the part wich shows how much fuel ive got left.
To much work for something i dont need. Works very well.

Been a long time since I've been on here. Time to update the pics of my CB500T
It started out Bone stock, and has gradually evolved into a sweet little ride.
Before;
CB500Tcomp1.jpg

After sorting out some electrical issues, dumping the crappy disc for a TLS, and changing the bars, mirrors, signals, rear shocks, tail light, etc. I've got a number plate for the front fender in the works, and a few other changes in the future, but here is how it stands now;
Gators3.jpg

OK, I finally put the Pedestrian Slicer on;
x5.jpg

x3.jpg

miob said:
New lens = new photo's.

Took my BMW R80 cafe racer for a little ride and a photo shoot. I really like the result, so I decided to bore you guys with the result as well :)

IMG_8707.JPG

IMG_8681.JPG

IMG_8672.JPG

IMG_2722.JPG

And now it's raining again :(

hey man looks awesome!! what kind of side view mirror is that and how did you mount it? ive been looking for a bar end look without using an actual bar end mirror. i dont want to cut through my grips.

miob said:
New lens = new photo's.

Took my BMW R80 cafe racer for a little ride and a photo shoot. I really like the result, so I decided to bore you guys with the result as well :)

IMG_8707.JPG

IMG_8681.JPG

IMG_8672.JPG

IMG_2722.JPG

And now it's raining again :(
Where did you find those rims? I love those!

Some amazing work from all you guys. I am humble about my build. I love a good cafe build because there just aren't any rules or boundaries....

The day I got her...
P1020877.jpg

And a couple weeks ago...75% done...
ducati1109.jpg

Brown Bomber said:
Been a long time since I've been on here. Time to update the pics of my CB500T
It started out Bone stock, and has gradually evolved into a sweet little ride.
Before;
CB500Tcomp1.jpg

After sorting out some electrical issues, dumping the crappy disc for a TLS, and changing the bars, mirrors, signals, rear shocks, tail light, etc. I've got a number plate for the front fender in the works, and a few other changes in the future, but here is how it stands now;
Gators3.jpg

OK, I finally put the Pedestrian Slicer on;
x5.jpg

x3.jpg

Wow, super clean beautiful bike, I need to break out the elbow grease :-[

Thanks Callmenames,
The bike has taken on yet a new look since that last photo. With the addition of the Slicer, something didn't look quite right to me and someone suggested removing the fairing since it had a more modern look than the rest of the bike now. So by simply taking off the fairing everything works. I like the new more vintage look, plus I can put the original undrilled fender and fairing back on for a more modern look in the cooler months.
025.jpg

P8150037.jpg

Awesome thransformation there shortround!
You know what REALLY grabbed me? Those white letter tires!!!
I know they aren't usually favored but I have always loved the way they look, good on you for using them.

1977 GS750

Before.
3nd3pa3lb5Oe5Q65Pf99k755a39621b6610.jpg

After.
IMG00110.jpg

Bought the bike in the fall of 09..spent the winter doing the restore..basic solid engine work..Jardine period correct(mid 80"s) Pipe.
Misc cosmetics..home made footpegs brake torque arm,sidecovers,engine side covers rear tailight assembly.

Back
Top Bottom