** PICS OF MEMBERS RIDES ** - Official Before & After Thread

ah shucks i may as well post something up, may get me in the working mood!

before (well after removing 10 years of muck from the frame and sanding back and painting it and painting and installing the engine..)

P280610_14360002.jpg

and after 'stage one', the warm gooey liquid phase...clipons, cut down seat, tank sanded back and clearcoated, forks dropped through trees..

CIMG1567.jpg

CIMG1568.jpg

next is longer rear shocks (pegs scrape on everything), new seat and cowl (hiding the battery upstairs) and new exhaust (last thing on the list, really)

cheers guys for the inspiration!!

Here's the Enfield Mini Bullet that i converted to a retro racer

Attachments

• m1.jpg
    m1.jpg
    245.4 KB · Views: 217
  • enfield rear small pic.jpg
    enfield rear small pic.jpg
    249.3 KB · Views: 213
Wow, billet, I would not believe that such a lame ass basket case POS could be made to look so cool!!! NICE WORK. :eek:

ctluba said:
Wow, billet, I would not believe that such a lame ass basket case POS could be made to look so cool!!! NICE WORK. :eek:

LOL, lame ass POS? you mean you didnt like the dog collar battery strap the previous owner used???, the sissy bar with 5,000 bungee cords wrapped around it??? and the college parking sticker on the front fender is always a classic look too....lol

seriously, love it when the bike gets compliments like yours...I sincerely appreciate it. ;D

just wait till you see my next cafe creation...heh heh heh 8)

JRK5892 said:
i love the 2-1 carb set up... that would make tuning a dream!!!!

JEEZ! the stack on that carb can take in a lot of air or maybe small children.

Hello my name is Mario and writte from Spain, this is my Honda cm400t 82´ after 9 month of work. Is a project make for my with help of some best friends. Is a preparation simple and cheap but for my the result is the very good. Is a great bike what i used daily. Thank you and regards.

/\ that does NOT suck mate!
|
Pretty close to what I have in mind for one of my 'donor' 500t hondas. I like the profile a alot, good to see that I'm not out of my mind. It looks low and aggressive without looking like a contortionist is the only one who could ride it.

thompsonmx100 said:
Swag you sir are gonna need to be a contortionist to ride a 500t no matter what the stance. ;D ;)

HAHAHA....yeah that are pretty small. Still, I dig'm. I have big bikes if i really need to haul around.
Hell, I've even got a couple S90ss hondas if I really want to look gargantuan!

yeah that tracker looks awesome! I really want to get my hands on an old Yammy, RD 250 like my buddy has. I love that bike, love two stroke motors, and the smell.

Ya know, I don't think I've ever posted up in the Before and After thread for my XS650. Now that it's more or less in its final state, and it's been ridden all season including a bunch of miles down in Alabama and at Deals Gap, I think it's worthy of a post here.

Before - non running, zero compression, black spray painted engine roller:

DSCF0007.jpg

After (1089 days later)

us129Photo2.jpg

IMG_1746.jpg

IMG_1763.jpg

IMG_1768.jpg

Back
Top Bottom