** PICS OF MEMBERS RIDES ** - Official Before & After Thread

Before:

21April0751sm.jpg

After:

Cafeseatfit1sm.jpg

As requested here is my official before and after for my CL350.

Here is the list of what I did to her.

• New Avon Road Riders – 100/90-19 front and 120/80-18 rear.
• Removal of the chainguard for new shock and tire clearance.
• Lowered the rear approx 1" with new 12.5" chrome redwing shocks.
• Lowered the front 1.5".
• New bates style 5.75" chrome headlight.
• New alloy headlight ears.
• New blinkers (on the way)
• Modified stock gauge mount to mount stock tach on center and lower.
• New 1.9" white faced speedo (on the way).
• New Motion Pro black clutch, tach and speedo cables... grey throttle and black brake cable were new when I got the bike.
• New Torazzi high-rise clip-ons.
• New grips.
• Removed front fork boots and stock headlight ears.
• Installed 33mm wiper seals on forks.
• Removed GIGANTIC stock taillight assembly and replaced with TINY lucas style unit.
• Removed grab bar.
• Removed mirror.
• Waxed side covers.
• Got 'er all tuned up by my local cool guy, good ol' boy shop... running like a top with new cam seal so no more oil leak.

I know most have seen it, but I like showin off my girl.

FROM THIS

thruxton24.jpg

TO THIS

CafeRacer001.jpg

THEN, TO THIS

Picture025.jpg

Crash said:
I know most have seen it, but I like showin off my girl.

FROM THIS

thruxton24.jpg

TO THIS

CafeRacer001.jpg

THEN, TO THIS

Picture025.jpg

Out of curiousity , what's the top speed of that 250 with all your mods ? Pipes , pods , all the shit stripped off , etc . I thought about getting a 250 Nighthawk to do something like you did. I rode one for a motorcycle safety course years ago. I know you can wheelie and stoppy one . The instructors didn't like that much though ;D

Don't really know top speed, put it'll peg out the speedo.

Speed Mods included: Stripping all the extra crap off, 30 tooth sprocket (from 32), larger main jet, shimmed the needle in the carb, 104 link chain (from 106), opened up the exhaust with Emgo shorties, and a pod filter.

Hey now, don't be hatin' on the BMW's. This is my before and after pic - bike hasn't been updated or restored in 33 years.

Bikes2006-6.jpg

HorrorHo said:
wow!. that HOT, nevermind the bike!

But Ok seriously, a BMW bike? camon. really as a cafe racer?

Hell yeah they are . Not the fastest beasts on the road but they'll go. Besides . Boxers twins are sexy bikes.

Oldog... That is easily the cleanest CB750 I've seen! :eek:
(with an airbox) ;D

Here's another pic of my bikes (taken today, finally sold Dad's goldwing and bought a jack... not an even swap, hah).

0904070011.jpg

oldog said:
Don't have a before cause it came in a basket....
This is after though...

;D Very cool! Hope my CB750 basket case turns out as well, nice job

Here's my '66 Honda 305 SuperHawk. Well, theres parts from several Superhawks. Dragged it out of a shed, locked up solid. It wouldn't even roll. I was going to strip it and part it out on ebay, but I took a shine to it and decided to keep it and build a cafe. I built it last winter, picked up a few more parts bikes, used what I needed and parted out the rest. It almost paid for itself. Well sort of.

As I first saw her, Love at first sight I tell ya... She's the beauty on the left.

Back
Top Bottom