** PICS OF MEMBERS RIDES ** - Official Before & After Thread

noexit said:
Hmm. There are some nice bikes on here, but I really liked the before pictures of a lot of them. If I we a lot of you, I'd sell the bike in the before picture and buy a running ratty bike to cafe.

Well what are you doing on a cafe site then?
haha.

Just kidding, but most of the before pictures look better than the before bikes... If you know what I mean.
It's easy to take a nice picture.

I really like the look of a well made Cafe bike, and I have a few really ratty bikes that would be good canidatates. My CB400 Four would never make a good restoration candidate, and will make a sweet Cafe bike when I'm done. But there are a few bikes that I really like the stock look of. I'd really like to restore my '69 CL350 with the stock square muffler back to stock (I don't care for the 70 and later ones so much), and I really like the looks of a couple of the CB750Fs. When I'm done with my CB400F cafe, I have a stock BSA 441 Victor Special to finish, and a 56 Triumph Trophy bobber project. If it's nice (or just rare but complete), I like to keep it nice. If it's more suited for a parts bin, make something cool out of it.

My DTT GSXR Fighter

Before:
dadc_20.jpg

During:
IMG_0412.jpg

Still During:
IMG_0516.jpg

IMG_0526.jpg

DOne:
IMG_0640.jpg

[youtube=425,350]Xnt78zn5RGw[/youtube]

noexit said:
I really like the look of a well made Cafe bike, and I have a few really ratty bikes that would be good canidatates. My CB400 Four would never make a good restoration candidate, and will make a sweet Cafe bike when I'm done. But there are a few bikes that I really like the stock look of. I'd really like to restore my '69 CL350 with the stock square muffler back to stock (I don't care for the 70 and later ones so much), and I really like the looks of a couple of the CB750Fs. When I'm done with my CB400F cafe, I have a stock BSA 441 Victor Special to finish, and a 56 Triumph Trophy bobber project. If it's nice (or just rare but complete), I like to keep it nice. If it's more suited for a parts bin, make something cool out of it.

I couldn't agree with you more...

saucer,
awesome rides. I second Druro’s request for a left side photo. and where did you get those cafe seats? I would love to get a hold of one. Again, awesome rides.

Is anyone else having problems with that second picture? It looks corrupted on my home computer (Mac) and work computer (PC).

Druro said:
Can we get a left side photo??? :)

there you go the pipe was being held up by a stick,
it's properly been wrapped now, but it's raining out so i can't intall it

jayellay said:
saucer,
awesome rides. I second Druro’s request for a left side photo. and where did you get those cafe seats? I would love to get a hold of one. Again, awesome rides.

hey thanks, the seat on the black one is a steel hump, custom built by someone locally,the battery is in there, the blue bike's seat is a carpy seat, i still have to make a vinyl cover for it,

Back
Top Bottom