** PICS OF MEMBERS RIDES ** - Official Before & After Thread

ABCanuck said:
That second 650 is absolutely wonderful. Would love to have it to rip around the farm on. Well done sir.
Seconded, nice work man.

Before
a2yny7y6.jpg

After
ejudyber.jpg

Boulevard

Light, nimble, and faster than the PO's version. I like the new version best. Its..... a ...... CafeRacer...... man 8) 8) 8).

dewjantim said:
Light, nimble, and faster than the PO's version. I like the new version best. Its..... a ...... CafeRacer...... man 8) 8) 8).

Yeah you can really lighten up a bike taking off the fenders and brakes. ::)

I'm hoping the lack of a throttle is a sign that this isn't actually complete yet. But then again...

-Deek

Hoosier Daddy said:
Bcthomas: what did you do with the original exhaust?
Looks like a Kerker / Supertrapp setup to me

It's a white brothers/supertrapp and is up for sale on this forum.

ILoveThumpers said:
Yeah you can really lighten up a bike taking off the fenders and brakes. ::)

I'm hoping the lack of a throttle is a sign that this isn't actually complete yet. But then again...

-Deek

Wow...some people get a little snarky on this forum. The 500 is far from finished, yet it does have a throttle installed in this picture. The R1 brake set up I'm using is much lighter than stock.

bcthomas said:
Wow...some people get a little snarky on this forum. The 500 is far from finished, yet it does have a throttle installed in this picture. The R1 brake set up I'm using is much lighter than stock.

Didn't mean to be snarky, but when you post a picture of a half finished bike in a thread called "Before and After" you've got to expect some push back.

Unless by "after" you mean "during" and in that case you need a build thread. ;)

-Deek

My buddy found this one in the weeds. He wanted a bobber and just said make it all flat black. I compromised since I don't have the frame welding skills to make it an actual bobber (safely..) XJ1100's are pretty quick though, it was fun to test ride!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    440.6 KB · Views: 202
  • 92.jpg
    92.jpg
    565 KB · Views: 209
When is any project really done? Speaking for myself, any project that I have ever taken on, really never ends. There is always something else to tinker with on it. Just an old man's opinion

Re: Re: ** PICS OF MEMBERS RIDES ** - Official Before & After Thread

Habanero52 said:
When is any project really done? Speaking for myself, any project that I have ever taken on, really never ends. There is always something else to tinker with on it. Just an old man's opinion
no kidding I usually work on it till the day I sell it. Always a sad day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom