AMA Mid Ohio vintage days July 6-8

Hurco550

Keep er' Between the Ditches
DTT SUPPORTER
DTT BOTM WINNER
Mid Ohio AMA Vintage July 6-8

Who all is going?

A few of my buddies and I are going to have a swap meet spot together. Hit me up and stop by if you want to say Hi. We will have a do the ton banner up in our spot. If you are anywhere close to Mid Ohio you've got to make it a point to be there!

The Address is:

7721 Steam Corners Road
Lexington, OH 44904

https://www.amavintagemotorcycledays.com

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Don't be a...

ConsciousHiddenKusimanse-max-1mb.gif

VonYinzer said:
A banner you say? Must be one cool fella to have made that a thing.
It's been riding around behind the seat in my truck for a year now lol somebody needs to actually "make it out to Ohio" like I keep hearing about ;)

I've been thinking about zipping down, but not sure I'll have the weekend free. Never made it to Mid-Ohio. Worth the trip?

Tim said:
I've been thinking about zipping down, but not sure I'll have the weekend free. Never made it to Mid-Ohio. Worth the trip?
In a word, YES

Tim said:

It's a blue collar Barbers. Less pomp and circumstance and more middle aged men with no shirts chugging beer at 9am while riding Z50s at 20 mph through the grounds lol.

Also... Pack a couple extra pairs of socks and an extra pair of shoes. It's going to rain. It always rains. And the facility becomes half mud pit.

For some reason I was thinking this was the second weekend of July. Assuming my car is together for the PVGP in time I should be able to go out for a day to the Vintage Days. That’s awesome.

Hurco550 said:
In a word, YES

Levi, since I've currently only got 1 and a half hands would you have time for us to get together and get that Rupp mini bike I have together enough to be a roller so we can try and sell it at Mid-O?

VonYinzer said:
It's a blue collar Barbers. Less pomp and circumstance and more middle aged men with no shirts chugging beer at 9am while riding Z50s at 20 mph through the grounds lol.

Yeah I'm going and plan on representing this description... less the Z50

Tim said:
I've been thinking about zipping down,... Never made it to Mid-Ohio. Worth the trip?

In three words (sorta),

WTF!? HELL YEAH!!!!

(borrowed photos, Chin On the Tank guys and others:)
roadracers.jpg

1222vmddateannouncement17.jpeg

IMG_0856.jpg

IMG_0796.jpg

IMG_0884.jpg

937Photo-Jul-08,-10-56-03-AM.jpg

Mid-Ohio-Sports-Car-Course.jpg

2013-0721-OH-AMA-VMD-PHOTO-A-Vintage-RR.jpg

vmd421.jpg

2014%2F07%2FRA_AMA_LEad.jpg

22 Acres of swap meet, probably 20 acres of camping and campers of all sorts (& lots of entertaining after hours campground antics...) a main boulevard entrance road to the track completely lined with spectators' bikes, bike shows... oh yeah, it's at a race track, too!
Vintage middleweight and heavyweight superbikes, Formula 500 class races, sidecar racing, and the big hare scramble race are my favorites...
Bike shows and builders booths, trials exhibition in the parking lot... you will just be soaking up the atmosphere half the time and saying wow, this is AWESOME!
This is a must not miss event...

If you see this ugly mug on this '77 GS750, a '99 Kawasaki KDX220, or a red '74 Rickman VR250MX,
attachment.php

possibly in the the vicinity of this old ratty (but beloved) hauler rig,
attachment.php

Ask for Chuck and stop by & say hi!
I'll be there Thursday mid day staking out a campsite or 2 for several friends, by the trees at the edge of the barrel races fence row...

I'm in Columbus, Ohio.
My buddy David (drey6) probably won't be in attendance due to expecting their first child in 3 weeks or less, but there's a slight possibility...

Chuck78 said:
My buddy David (drey6) probably won't be in attendance due to expecting their first child in 3 weeks or less, but there's a slight possibility...

Y'all should swing by swap spots ee431 and ee432. Our setup will have a dtt banner. Always good to cross paths with other dtt guys, though I keep in touch with drey6.

e8fa2aee8de62caff70ec4215971703b.jpg

The guy I bought the 400 from is planning to drive over there from Iowa.
His name is Lee, I told him to look for the Banner. He'll be hunting everything XL.

Back
Top Bottom