'68-73 Honda CB/CL 350 Wiseco Pistons

Spektor

Hey guys decided to go with a bigger bike so don't need these pistons anymore. They're brand new only taken out to look at, everything in box is whats included. Looking to sell the set for $180+shipping.

Attachments

• IMAG0822.jpg
    IMAG0822.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 207
  • IMAG0823.jpg
    IMAG0823.jpg
    917.7 KB · Views: 203
  • IMAG0824.jpg
    IMAG0824.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 202
You're killing me man... I'll keep this bookmarked until I finally start moving on my CB... If you still have them when that time comes I'll definitely be in touch!

Haha based on everyones comments maybe I'm asking to little ;) were moving so have to get rid of the toys :'(

This might sound dumb but whats the difference between these and the bore tech ones?

I'm not that familiar as far as pistons go but from looking it just looks like another company that makes pistons (much like competing parts companies) although I could be wrong its probably personal preference on what piston company you like and what you're looking in a piston. Based on some research it looks like they get their pistons imported from Taiwan (could be wrong) whereas iirc Wiseco is Japan. Also I didn't see if Bore-tech pistons are forged which Wiseco is, which are popular for performance and what not. Again I'm sure someone else will pop in with a better explanation :D

Dont know much either but my family has drag raced Z1 or KZ based bikes for yrs and have always used Wiseco pistons..

Honestly that's what I thought, when I bought these I was under the impression they were for the stock dimensions.

Back
Top Bottom