1975 CB750 Custom

cqyqte

Grumpy retired oldtimer... "eat a Snickers bar"
Get her before the winter sets in! I am selling my custom toy, a 1975 CB750. The motor was built by Ken from CycleX into a "StreetFighter" 850 in 2009. The frame is a Boxer Pro hardtail, wheels are Ultima 80 spoke fitted with Avon Venom R's. The front is a 21" and the rear is a 180/55-18". The pipes are a custom fabrication of original headers with a 4-1 collector dumping into a stock Mac pipe, fitted with a Supertrap copied baffle. The springer seat is a leather etched piece by Curtwood, the tank is a Custom Chrome unit sculpted to fit the frame. Brakes front and back are Wilwoods mated to the original rear master CB750 cylinder and HD front lever set, the rearsets are Tarozzi. The signals are Arlen Ness LED rears and LED bullets up front and the speedo is a digital Motogadget Mini. The motor is coupled to a set of '77 keyhole carbs and they are tuned perfectly to run with pods, there are no flatspots in the throttle range. The pods are K&N's and are protected by an aluminum shroud that saves them from side drafts and crosswinds.

If you are interested I live north of Toronto in Ontario, Canada. Email me if you are interested. I know Tim recommends that I put a price but with the exchange rate and the fact that this is an international forum I choose to leave the amount between myself and those interested. The bike is a rider and not a trailer queen, the last photo is from the Toronto Distinguished Gentleman's ride 2015. And that me on board.

IMGP2621.jpg

IMGP2623.jpg

IMGP2626.jpg

1_1.jpg

Photo credit "Dan Lim"

Back
Top Bottom