Honda Ca'Four

Eepo

Hello from finland, i have read DTT forum a long time, and maybe now its good time to intruduce my cafe project.
this bike came to me little bit accident, i builded harley on winter and when i get it sold, my plans were that next proejct will be bike with turbo.
but buyer who bought my harley ( i got 1 still in garage) offer me this in trade and lots of money, at the same moment i saw in my mind "cafe racer", done deal, close the deal.

so here it goes, all feedback are welcome, good and bad.

here it is when i bought it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UywCwiqpFBY

360.jpg

360.jpg

360.jpg

360.jpg

360.jpg

continue on next post..

some carbs, frames will be painted black

360.jpg

360.jpg

360.jpg

soda blasted
360.jpg

360.jpg

sanding and bling...
360.jpg

360.jpg

360.jpg

new frame
360.jpg

this is the point where i am now

i'll be back...

Welcome nordic neighbor! CB:s in cafe form are a blast to ride! Looks like your fork tubes need some new chrome. Will you do a fork swap or use the old stuff? I'm going to send my tubes to Brook Suspension in UK. About £180 for both including shipping.

DanielK said:
Welcome nordic neighbor! CB:s in cafe form are a blast to ride! Looks like your fork tubes need some new chrome. Will you do a fork swap or use the old stuff? I'm going to send my tubes to Brook Suspension in UK. About £180 for both including shipping.

I Try to find "new" forks. I want to keep front 70's style. Not coming any USD *hit as half the world got (no hurt feelings)

after 10.000 youtube "cafe racer, fiberglass seat pan" watched video, i decided to try to make it.. of course there was lots of problems like when i forgot packing/alumium tape from seat cowl :eek: all putty stucked on cowl, pic below when all putty was gone from cowl after grinding.
making rest of seat went well, final shaping will happen when all fiberglass is dry.

till to next time...

360.jpg

360.jpg

360.jpg

360.jpg

Back
Top Bottom