Cafe seat hoops/loops FOR SALE!! $50 +free shipping to USA addresses

Ty,
Sorry but approx 8" outside to outside is the smallest die I have for now. The dies, unfortunately, are very expensive and it is not cost effective for me at this time to purchase a die for making just one loop.

Just a thought, but if all else fails and you can't find anyone with that small of a die, you could purchase a 8" loop and cut out an approx 1" section from the center of the loop and re-weld the loop together. Good luck with your build.

Yo dude, are you still making these things??
I'd like a straight U bend, (no up-sweep), in 8"-8.25" outside..
I'll PM you. :) Thanks,
...Cody

Yes, they are still available, PM me with your Paypal email address and what you need. Thanks guys! Cody, your loop shipped today, thanks for the order.

Are you able to do a varying/decreasing radius?

Something to fit this on a cb350?
314400_10100119944611982_80108977_n.jpg

Probably not with the bender because you wouldn't be able to remove the loop from the die if you made the legs of the loop smaller in width than the bend width. However, you could probably bend the loop legs in by hand or with a vise/ratchet strap if necessary on your own if you choose.

Got mine yesterday and I gotta tell ya, very impressed. Not just with the loop but the service. I hadn't seen it and it had been close to a week, one PM and he offered right away to send another one...no questions asked. I said wait a day or two due to the storm and sure enough if showed last night. Annnnnd he shipped to Alaska at the same price, which is usually a problem. Anyway thanks Bob!!!!!

Hello guys/gals,
All orders have been shipped out. If anyone needs a loop, give me a shout, there are more available. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom