Gone

treitz

Over 1,000 Posts
This is a nice gun that was used to paint a car a few years ago and has sat unused since. Really good condition. High quality gun assembly.

Brand: Central Pneumatic

$40 + shipping.

PM if interested

Attachments

• IMG_3785.JPG
    IMG_3785.JPG
    120.9 KB · Views: 528
Re: Nice HVLP Spray Gun (complete)

What brand is the gun, and can you take a pic of the tip or see if it has #'s on/in it?

Brand: Central Pneumatic
Tip: Photo attached

Attachments

• IMG_3794.JPG
    IMG_3794.JPG
    165.7 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_3792.JPG
    IMG_3792.JPG
    142.9 KB · Views: 142

Never mind, just read a review and these pressure pots are known to fail and explode. I'll save up for an Astro.

High On Octane said:
Never mind, just read a review and these pressure pots are known to fail and explode. I'll save up for an Astro.

That's a bit extreme.

It's a less than desirable unit, but if the pot "explodes" that's on your sorry butt for not using your nugget mang... The pot will clearly be marked with pressure rating, the problem is people will set pressure at the gun and run 120psi to the pot which in this case is max 50psi.

Good unit for upside down work with primer, stain, gen purp or even a decent paint job if you take your time, just aint no production tool that a real paint guru would use... for me and the rest of the fish eye gang... SOK mang! $40 from the couch aint bad... or burn gas and go buy one at the local HF.

I wasn't talking smack, just sharing what I read. I read 2 instances where they popped at 60 psi. Fuck that. I'll spend my money on a good one. I don't need a pressure pot, just want one. Tho this might work fine for someone on here. Again, wasn't trying to be dick, just sharing what I read.

High On Octane said:
I wasn't talking smack, just sharing what I read. I read 2 instances where they popped at 60 psi. Fuck that. I'll spend my money on a good one. I don't need a pressure pot, just want one. Tho this might work fine for someone on here. Again, wasn't trying to be dick, just sharing what I read.

I know... nor was I... just clearing up the explosive parts thing. ease the six shooter back in her holster bud ;)

Back
Top Bottom