Doing the 1/3 Ton - 1978 GL1000

coldfuzion76 said:
The more I see of these Goldwings the more I want one. Lol. Maybe if I can unload my Sportster....

Whoa whoa whoa...

GLs are cool and all, but selling a Sporty for one? Must be one of the 883s. ;)

Im comfortable with the idea that if I meet Lou on this thing that he'll slap me

A CB360 is about as fast as an 883, but smoother. And a CB360 is not smooth...LOL

The Sportster would be on my radar if it had about 150 pounds less weight, and a little more HP....My 750 Honda Nighthawk weighs less than a Sporty and has almost 2x the horsepower, and much smoother.

But I thank HD and the Sportsters. Honda and the other UJMs would not of been so popular back in the late 60's if the Sporty was a better bike.

Even Rich Ard put a Honda Tank on his Yamaha and it added 0.001 seconds to his 0-60 speed. Honda means performance.

Oddly, the GL1000 is closer to the Sportster in weight and displacement. And a Gl1000 can hold a family of four.

After looking at all your quotes i got one question mid life. you gonna keep your maiden name or change it to Ard

We're waiting for internet gay marriage to get legalized. It's an uphill battle.

This the 21st century. Keep my maiden name, of course.

And for the record, it's a bromance.

You are so behind the times. You are such a philistine.

Sent from planet Earth using mysterious electronic devices and Tapatalk

Isn't Manila in the Philistines. ?

Why do they need a state when they have a bunch of islands. ??

Sent from planet Earth using mysterious electronic devices and Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom