Barber 2015

haircuttergirl said:
yay!! You bringing your beautiful girl again, Kelly?

Yes Ma'am. That's the plan. Probably a few other friends as well. I hope to bring some New Mexico local brew too! Hopefully Mr. E won't have to help my buddy push his Harley this time... ;)

e i have 2 vendor booths this year i may be able to give you a bit of room

canyoncarver said:
Yes Ma'am. That's the plan. Probably a few other friends as well. I hope to bring some New Mexico local brew too! Hopefully Mr. E won't have to help my buddy push his Harley this time... ;)

Also, coming from NM- bringing Marble DoubleWhite and gin/vodka/rum from Left Turn.

Racing Vintage Lightweight for sure, but thinking of doing Motard for shits and giggles on the Husky 449. Just need to get a smaller rear sprocket

redwillissuperman said:
Who is racing at Barber this year?

There is also some kind of bike show up at Aces Corner- how do you enter?

If it gets done the same as the last few years, you'll be able to register for the bike show in person at the Ace Corner.

redwillissuperman said:
Also, coming from NM- bringing Marble DoubleWhite and gin/vodka/rum from Left Turn.

The Marble double white is awesome. I didn't know we had more 505 locals headed to Barber.

I went last in 2013 on an epic adventure. Had to swap my cb400 engine for my wife's cb350-4 the night before, make a fiberglass belly pan in the hotel bathroom to fit around the Yosh header, and after all that I forgot it was geared for Sandia and so I had no top end....

It was awesome!

This year I'm bringing the SR500 with the engine built by Vern Johnson (his last) of Bobby J's.

redwillissuperman said:
I went last in 2013 on an epic adventure. Had to swap my cb400 engine for my wife's cb350-4 the night before, make a fiberglass belly pan in the hotel bathroom to fit around the Yosh header, and after all that I forgot it was geared for Sandia and so I had no top end....

It was awesome!

This year I'm bringing the SR500 with the engine built by Vern Johnson (his last) of Bobby J's.

Cool! I was there in 2013 also!. My wifes bike is from Bobby J's....

I don't know if I will make it this year, still in hospital qfter deer collision and not sure I will be walking yet by then. My whole riding season is done and I am still in hospital.

Maritime said:
I don't know if I will make it this year, still in hospital qfter deer collision and not sure I will be walking yet by then. My whole riding season is done and I am still in hospital.
Speedier recovery, brother. You'll be missed. If there is anything we can do, don't hesitate to let us know.

Thanks Eric. I get the stitches and staples out tomorrow and a new cast that should at least get me home.

You will definitely be missed Maritime.

Heal well and quick my friend. ;)

Back
Top Bottom