DTT Photo Scavenger Hunt, Interactive Play Along,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: DTT Photo Scavenger Hunt, Interactive Play Along, READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GLENNWOOD55CAMEO said:
Time to get Grand Pa off the couch.................. Do you get extra points if they are actually driving it??? :D

oh yeah you do! even better if he looks mad like this guy!
391888_10150385060902927_39283186_n.jpg

Re: DTT Photo Scavenger Hunt, Interactive Play Along, READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GLENNWOOD55CAMEO said:
OK I had to look it up. :-[..........oc·to·ge·nar·i·an/ˌäktəjəˈne(ə)rēən/Noun: A person who is from 80 to 89 years old.

DTT, where you can learn to rebuild your bike and learn how to operate a dictionary.

GLENNWOOD55CAMEO said:
OK I had to look it up. :-[..........oc·to·ge·nar·i·an/ˌäktəjəˈne(ə)rēən/Noun: A person who is from 80 to 89 years old.

Fewf!! I thought I'D be the only one! hahahahha ;)

Ha Ha, I'll be right back.............................

My neighbor is 87 but he's taking a nap right now........................

CRAP!! I got out for lunch and got my cafe pic... a bit too late it would seem.

Oh well, on to the next :D

Red, Go ahead and post your pic. Nothing says you can't. ...............We would like to see it also..

Ok...
Cafe du Monde
utf-8BSU1BRzAwNzguanBn.jpg

They just started chaining them a couple of years ago (this was the first one to chain). The original is located in the French Quarter in New Orleans and has been there since 1862. They're open 24 hours, and will only close on Christmas Day, or when a hurricane happens to get too close.
This is a pic I took last summer at the French Quarter location...
DSC00339.jpg

I have been to the one in New Orleans before. I lived in southern Louisiana for 15 years. On a side note, If you all take the time to photograph a mark but don't make it in time before someone else, please post your pic also.............................The "MARK" now is an 80-89 year old senior sitting on your bike.......

That one may be a no-go for me. I asked my 75y/o Mother-in-law if she was over 80 so she could pose with my bike...

I think the door has slammed shut on my Cajun cooking connection for a while :( :p

Redbird......that sir is a tragedy.

Maybe if you tell her you ain't had nothin' for two days, it will melt her heart. ;)

I'm not worried. I'm her favorite Son-in-law :D

DTT Photo Scavenger Hunt, Interactive Play Along, READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not my mother in law's favorite son in law and she only has one daughter! She is 82 though. I could get her to sit on the frame under a tarp out back, or the seat in a box in the shed. :)

Gee, I thought this mark would be a piece of cake with all the Grand Ma's and Grand Pa's around.................Someone? Anyone? Lets keep this thread rollin..............

I've been tryin. Just no luck :(

Yep, me too. My neighbor turned out to be 92. He tried anyway but couldn't get his leg over to sit on it........... :'( He did try though.....

AH glenn I had thoughts in starting this over here too after the thread on Twins. I will be down, question is can I put two HOT 40+ year old chicks on it? I can do the math. ;D

frogman said:
...question is can I put two HOT 40+ year old chicks on it? I can do the math. ;D
Hmmmm, I didn't know math was an option here.
How 'bout 4 20y/o girls?...
utf-8BSU1BRzAzNTYuanBn.jpg

:p :D :p :D :p :D

HMMMMMMM Total combined 80+ and HOT and boobs? Someone write a rule in somewhere dammit! ;D

I'll vote for Redbird's photo having fulfilled the requirements as long as he posts another one with 4 more hooters girls :p Can't make it too easy on him ;D

Back
Top Bottom