"the Mooch"

Stand-up lost a star when he went to politics:

Attachments

• dumpf.JPG
    dumpf.JPG
    103.5 KB · Views: 637
Regrets?

18 July 2016

Having established himself as a fiery surrogate for candidate Donald Trump, at the Republican national convention in Cleveland Michael Flynn leads the crowd in chants of ‘Lock her up!’ directed against Trump’s opponent, Hillary Clinton

Photograph: Alex Wong/Getty Images

Attachments

• LTU.JPG
    LTU.JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 149
Groan...another Trump University grad? STeven T. MNuchin

Attachments

• mnuchin-from-cbsnews-lead.jpg
    mnuchin-from-cbsnews-lead.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 354
doc_rot said:

I thought it before I even saw this yesterday. I think they already came out and said he didn't send the tweet. I say Mueller should subpoena twitter to find out where it originated. When it shows it came from his phone, they should charge his fat ass.

The whole Trump wrecking crew that have filled the swamp should be in jail before they do any more damage to the US and the rest of the world..

Re: "the Mooch"

teazer said:
The whole Trump wrecking crew that have filled the swamp should be in jail before they do any more damage to the US and the rest of the world..
Oh god no, the entertainments just too good. He has the pc crowd over here screaming their lungs out daily. News are all trump this, trump that. We hardly have time for domestic news anymore. Our politicians must be overjoyed, they dont even have to cover up their suicidally stupid shit anymore.

When both parties are pervs, but you know...Jesus's mother was 14 too? Where was that in the Bible?

Attachments

• roy story.jpg
    roy story.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 489
“This is infinity here. It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something – but it could be infinity, right?”

Partly explains Buzz Aldrin's expression …

Attachments

• BA.JPG
    BA.JPG
    102.4 KB · Views: 151
Back
Top Bottom