Cary NC - Leftover Parts for Custom Builds for sale

Kettle One

1988 Honda CBR600 Hurricane front forks with triple clamps, axle and brake calipers. Calipers rebuilt with new seals & pistons. Fork seals are new. $120 obo

37mm Woodcraft 3-piece Clip-Ons - black. Almost new condition. $75 obo

Prices are for local pick up in Cary, NC. Shipping can be quoted if needed.
Pics can be provided if requested.

I may be interested. Do you know if the forks are a direct fit to a 76 CB750? What hub? Photos?

Yeah Son!

Can't help with the question about whether it would fit a CB750. I had these on a 1985 Honda Ascot VT500. I also was able to fit them to a 1975 Suzuki GT750. In both cases I had to get a steering head bearing conversion kit from Allballs. They have a lot of info on their site about fork conversions and what bearing kit you need. However, the challenge is whether the steering stem will be the right length. Happy to send you pics if you are still interested.

Kettle One said:
Can't help with the question about whether it would fit a CB750. I had these on a 1985 Honda Ascot VT500. I also was able to fit them to a 1975 Suzuki GT750. In both cases I had to get a steering head bearing conversion kit from Allballs. They have a lot of info on their site about fork conversions and what bearing kit you need. However, the challenge is whether the steering stem will be the right length. Happy to send you pics if you are still interested.

Yes. Photos please. Thanks.

Here you go:

20043346134_714f3447bb_c.jpg
[/url]

https://flic.kr/p/wxiGGz

CBR 600f had several generations they are referred to in a number series. I am guessing by the year that those are either f1 or f2. They are damper type where as the f3 and f4 forks or cartridge type. It looks like there may be a damper adjustment on top the...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom