Let's see your Garage / Shop

grcamna5 said:
I guess you had to compromise w/ the new owner of the adjoining property grandpaul,good work. ;)

No compromise, I left him with a clean, bare lot with no encroachment at all, and zero trash, weeds or debris.

I really though he'd want to keep the slab, as he has a helicopter that's always parked in his driveway (he's already living just across the street), and he could have easily erected a nice new roof over the slab and parked it there.

We've become casual acquaintances; he rides (Harleys and dirt bikes), and has promised he'll take me up anytime in his chopper or one of his airplanes (he flies for a local bank).

Just picked up these cabinets and got them most of the way set up in my 20x20 attached garage. Best 200$ I've spent in a long time. They came from a bank remodel.

Just need to paint them when it gets warmer

Thank you, big improvement over the work bench I had. Plus they really let me simplify my garage and give it a cleaner look with all the storage. I was able to get rid of a
Lot of shelving.

With the warm weather we had there for a few days I was able to get 2/3 of my garage painted and I was able to paint my cabinets also.

When spring hit I'll be epoxying the floor.

Update

Everything done but epoxy on the floor. That will have to wait until spring/summer

Shop is coming along. Have two cnc milling centers coming next week. Finally getting in to the age of automation.

20160205_160826_zps2zoikxbq.jpg

20160205_160839_zpsflg6xbnj.jpg

20160205_160856_001_zpsuhdld4wb.jpg

20160205_160907_zpswss25aef.jpg

20160205_160912_zpswthwixxk.jpg

20160205_160931_zpstozcdtn1.jpg

20160205_160949_zpssd6hlyah.jpg

20160205_160955_zps9y9pdyyn.jpg

20160205_161008_zpslj8evcms.jpg

That is one Great looking commercial place of business you have there J-Rod10 8) Do you have many customers ? That could be considered a 'Dream Shop' to me :)

grcamna5 said:
That is one Great looking commercial place of business you have there J-Rod10 8) Do you have many customers ? That could be considered a 'Dream Shop' to me :)
I have zero walk in customers. And that's the way we like it. We sell our line of parts online, and do work for nearly every nuclear plant.

Tune-A-Fish said:
I was thinking you need a maid, but I am jealous of all the toys.
It's messy in the back. More or less a few band saws, shear, punch press, hydraulic press, and storage back there.

I built 3 bays and a shop, but I cant even walk through some of my shop and need to prioritize so my wife can park in her spot :-\

Tune-A-Fish said:
I built 3 bays and a shop, but I cant even walk through some of my shop and need to prioritize so my wife can park in her spot :-\
Cleaning is high on my list for the weekend. I've got machines on the way, no space to put them in. 3,200 sq.ft looked big when we looked at the place to buy it, when it was empty. It doesn't take long to fill it up.

New shop... This is the day we moved into the house. It's now full of crap lol. It'll take a weekend or two to get it all straight.

Attachments

• 20160429_181735.jpg
    20160429_181735.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 292
VonYinzer said:
New shop... This is the day we moved into the house. It's now full of crap lol. It'll take a weekend or two to get it all straight.
Yo!!! That's a nice big space, homey. I can't wait to drink beer in it.

VonYinzer said:

Looks like mine right now, I want the walls covered in the next one, durwall up one laydown and the rest green rock then paint it all with primer ad screw it from there.

Gonna be nice to have a shop man!

Got one of these AC/Heat pump from Lowes two years ago and it heats/cools my shop nicely just cover the filter when sanding shit

4257ab6d89f76aeb646febb4853babf6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

Back
Top Bottom