MAY 2013 DO THE TON BIKE OF THE MONTH - VOTING

Vote!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Voted!, good luck to all the bikes and owners. There is a lot of impressive work and a lot of skilled fab going into these bikes. So again great work and good luck to all you guys! Keep it up!

Karlloss said:
Tim, not sure what the process is for nominating a build for bike of the month, but I'd like to nominate Viethorse's CX build, absolutely fantastic work. http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=40432.0

That's the second day in a row my jaw has been on the floor. That CX is quite amazing. I'd assumed he'd used Ducati Sport Classic parts for that CX, but then I read the build thread. Wow.

Something about the 2 strokes is winning you guys over! 3 awesome bikes, but clearly the H1 won your hearts.

Congrats to all, and to Squirely for the win this time around - look for a new banner in the coming days!

Just a great job by all three builders. congrats squirrely!

Good deal. for the record if all the bikes were 4 stroke i would have voted for that suzuki its rad. but less moving parts wins again

You guys are awesome! Thank you to everyone once again for the support and wisdom on this board. I am honored to have been chosen out of some truly nice builds!

Jens

Great bikes again this month!! 8) 8)

Super win Squirley!! We're in uncharted waters here at DTT!! Kawasaki Triples Rule!! ;D 8)

Back
Top Bottom