• 70's Paint design with purple, blue, black and others

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Metallic Purple Haze

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Black

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
VonYinzer said:
Good luck with that outlook slugger... ;)
I wouldn't let one of those stupid eco-friendly cars in my household lol. did you know, i could drive a 56 chevy pickup with a 307 for the rest of my life and it would not make enough emitions to equals that of what it takes to make one prius? yeah. i'd take the chevy any day

I wasnt talking about the cars... I drive a 10 year old pickup. It gets 25mpg and will work just fine for another 20 years. Im saying good luck to telling your future wife what she can and cannot do. Generally doesnt end well. You'll see...

VonYinzer said:
I wasnt talking about the cars... I drive a 10 year old pickup. It gets 25mpg and will work just fine for another 20 years. Im saying good luck to telling your future wife what she can and cannot do. Generally doesnt end well. You'll see...
It was a joke that's been killed now lol. Over it though

So going to be acquiring a list of goodies to get soon. But I've been riding it a shit ton. I finally got it to hit freeway speed. She was a little bit shaky but smoothed out after I was cruising. I am probably going to be incorporating that iron cross tail light i spoke of in earlier posts into the bike somehow. Just all a matter of time and since I'm working and out of school, so I can put the wrench time into it. And I am going to invest in some better bars. Either getting Monkee bars, Keystones or drag bars. And last but not least, taking Mike and Justin's advice and going to convert the bike to 12v. That's my lil update for the scooter.

- Von Kirk

$18 - http://www.ebay.com/itm/Regulator-Rectifier-E-4-wires-for-150cc-Gas-Scooter-Chinese-Parts-/290642300997?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item43aba19045&vxp=mtr

$42 - http://www.ebay.com/itm/Motorcycle-Head-light-Yamaha-DT250-Enduro-6in-Black-Back-w-12Volt-Bulb-/320903977051?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4ab75e185b&vxp=mtr

$17 - http://www.ebay.com/itm/4-Mini-Turn-Signal-Lights-12V-Round-Arber-Black-2-Wire-Motorcycle-Scooter-Bike-/190663121689?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2c64685b19&vxp=mtr

$77 + about $4 at your local AutoZone for a taillight bulb.

That leaves you plenty of cash for Pokemon cards or Pogs, or whatever the hell you kids are into now a days. Haha...

VonYinzer said:
That leaves you plenty of cash for Pokemon cards or Pogs, or whatever the hell you kids are into now a days. Haha...
It's funny you mention that, I just sold my original 151 Pokemon cards to get the cash.

Jumping jesus on a pogo stick everybody knows a burrow owl lives in a hole in the ground why the hell you think they call it a burrow owl any way

Jumping jesus on a pogo stick everybody knows a burrow owl lives in a hole in the ground why the hell you think they call it a burrow owl any way

I like you Stuart. You're not like the other kids, here, in the trailer park.

Ha! Effin' love the Dead Milkmen.

Alright time to jump in..

A) Your signature is very hypocritical of your sweet new checkered racing stripes and hockey taped headlight

B) The above wont make you go faster, despite popular belief

C) Flanel and hair gel, may help you if you crash, but it, also, wont make your bike go faster

D) I think its time you save some money, wait, and do the job correct the first time. Pussyfooting around spray painting things, using all your moms painters tape, and doing things half assed (pardon my french) will just create more work for yourself later

Good to see a young guy like yourself attempting a build, and there is still hope. I probably come off quite harsh, but its the truth.

Its like those guys you see riding around in their sunfires with wings, window tint, and body kits.. Shits just not cool.

Attachments

• wirewindow1.jpg
    wirewindow1.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 987
Bwahahaha!
Goddammit I hate kids! Just like everyone hated me when I was 16, because all under 25 are dipshits! Science fact, enjoy.

tron97 said:
Alright time to jump in..

A) Your signature is very hypocritical of your sweet new checkered racing stripes and hockey taped headlight

B) The above wont make you go faster, despite popular belief

C) Flanel and hair gel, may help you if you crash, but it, also, wont make your bike go faster

D) I think its time you save some money, wait, and do the job correct the first time. Pussyfooting around spray painting things, using all your moms painters tape, and doing things half assed (pardon my french) will just create more work for yourself later

Good to see a young guy like yourself attempting a build, and there is still hope. I probably come off quite harsh, but its the truth.

Its like those guys you see riding around in their sunfires with wings, window tint, and body kits.. Shits just not cool.
First off, fuck you. No body asked what you think of my signature, asshole.
You think I could possibly care what the fuck you think of my and/ or my bike? HELL NO
I don't fuckin know you therefore your opinion means nothing to me. And both the checkered
Stripe and the x on the headlight were a joke amongst me and a friend. I already took them off.
Furthermore, I agree with Greg, Nobody likes 16 year olds, not even I, They are fucking retarded.
And you spelled FLANNEL wrong, and I don't use hair gel but I use hair grease.
Thank you and have a lovely day.

Best reply ever, i like the brashness and aggressiveness. There is still hope!

Its ok, I was a little cunt when I was 16 as well. Good luck with the bike kid!

And, If you didn't care you wouldn't post it in a public forum

Your welcome to come and trash my build thread too, open invite! I dont mind at all

tron97 said:
Best reply ever, i like the brashness and aggressiveness. There is still hope!

Its ok, I was a little cunt when I was 16 as well. Good luck with the bike kid!

And, If you didn't care you wouldn't post it in a public forum

Your welcome to come and trash my build thread too, open invite! I dont mind at all
Hahah I think I might have been wrong about you. You seem to be alright. You can dish it and
Take it. Most can't. I like that. I do dig your bike though hahah, even if i seem like a little cunt.

hahahaha hate fucking.

But seriously,

I think your stock seat pan is decent. A little bit of trimming, some fresh 1 or 2" foam and a little stitched vinyl cover and you can have a real nice seat. I found 2" camping foam the best for it. Carpet underlay works as well, but is not as thick.

Another option is to just cut out some sheet aluminum, bend it up to match your rear hoop, and pop rivet the cover on.
http://www.amazon.com/H2O-Audio-Snow-Skate/dp/B0000AMA6N/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1339103668&sr=8-1

These snowskates work great for pans. The beauty of them is they are hard thick plastic which is water proof, wont crack, and you can staple the vinyl right into it. They are also really easy to shape with basic tools.

I used one on my xs650 daily and it worked great. This will at least take you one step closer to your inspiration bike, and cost you next to nothing

I would probably also flip your stock ears to lower the head light and ditch those big stock gauges.

Back
Top Bottom