Getting to Know Our New England Members

CaTacl1sm

hope your clubmans don't hit your tank
why don't we get started by telling the state and city you are in
(New England referring to Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Vermont, and Maine)

I am from Cranston/Providence RI

har har har, wonder how this is going to turn out. Providence, RI. I've been here for 21 years, don't group me in with the douche bags that occupy this city.

I am in West Haven/ Connecticut

I am going to post some ongoing ride in's /show that happen in the southern and central CT area later today

Cheers

I'm in cumberland RI. I second the douch bag comment on the city of providence client ell. I lived off of Chalkstone for 3 years before buying a house. lovely people:)

Howyd, I'm new to this board... moved from Tamper, FL to western Mass this winter. I have an 85 Kaw GPz 750 that I brought with me and just bought a 76 Kaw KZ400 cafe for my son (he thinks I got it for him!).

im adam....im from Burrillville rhode island. ive got a cb450 and a cl175 both in the works lol.

shiznits75 said:
I'm in cumberland RI. I second the douch bag comment on the city of providence client ell. I lived off of Chalkstone for 3 years before buying a house. lovely people:)

i believe i saw you this summer getting on I-95 in pawtucket where the home depot and olive garden is right on the side of the highway

Cheers mate!..... How many of your RI blokes are gonna make to the Re-Union.. We missed you all at the Rainy Mods VS. Rockers Event,

Cheers
SETH

we should do an RI meetup sometime soon. maybe somewhere in providence? ... The Avery?

my bike is currently down to bare frame :) im rebuilding the motor, painting the frame, making a tail section, putting on rear sets, and painting the tins. who wants to help? lol

Ervguy,

Where is CT? Were always riding all around..

Ericngsta - Were gonna try to make it to Rice-O-Rama ... some of the guys are outa town.. and yes yes yes

Cat - I totally want to get a RI ride before the season ends.. and the Avery sounds great to me.. Im busy till Wednesday but next weekend maybe.. who knows!

Cheers to all the locals

SETH - Rockers CT

North West.... I smell a Toymakers Run.... But seriously ERVGUY.... Tonight Wednesday in Newtown CT Sparks Cafe Night.. See ya there!

Just FYI for everyone this sunday the 20th is another Spark show at Blue Z in Newtown. 6-9 pm
the last one was good.

cheers

Thanks Rocker, wish I could but the ride is a bit long for me with this pending weather, an a early workday tommorow...keep the info coming though... I went to Toymakers for the first time two weeks ago...interesting day..Found out Lime Rock had a vintage weekend event as well and took the family there for Monday's races.

A bunch of Us are heading up to Brit Iron Massachusetts Fall swap meet on Sunday.. Its at the singletary Rod and gun club.. in Singletary Mass.. Right off 395. Usually a good day... Not as big as Brit Jam in CT but a good day out and the weather should be killer!

It was raining yesterday but did not stop us from riding... AHH good English weather.. Pissing down!!!!

Back
Top Bottom